Chapter Twenty-Three| End of the First Semester

The halls of the school felt excruciatingly longer than usual as the sound of your footsteps echoed in the emptiness.

In just two hours these halls will be filled with students. But until then, you were going to have to deal with the dreadful confession.

You both stopped in front of a door, one that held a handful of teachers just beyond it. Your aunt had looked down at you, her eyes filled with stress. She wasn't thrilled about the whole situation either.

"You want me to go in first?"

You nodded, that's all it took for her to gently knock on the wooden frame. As she waited for the door to open, you stepped to the side, allowing your body to slowly slide down along the wall. It was when your bottom had hit the floor that the door had opened up.

Aizawa had stepped out, his tiresome expression landed on your balled up figure before meeting your aunt's.

"Welcome Ms. Springs, please." His arm had gestured her forward, encouraging her to step into the room. Slowly, she strolled on in.

The eyes of many teachers were glued to her once the door had closed. It was just her now, and as intimidating as it was she knew she had to go through with it. Stepping forward again, she took a seat in the empty chair before them when she forced herself to speak.

"Thank you for having me on such a short notice."

"Oh it's no problem at all, though, I'm a bit surprised you wanted to speak with us before school instead of after." Nezu had given her a smile as everyone else nodded.

"Perhaps this has to do with the upcoming training camp?" Aizawa had spoken up this time, but his suggestion had only made Lucia shake her head.

"No, well-sort of." She nervously cleared her throat as they all patiently waited.

"I wanted to let you all know this first before going to the authorities." They all had exchanged a quick glance as they intently listened to Lucia.

"My niece, (Y/n), she's potentially in danger."

"What do you mean she's potentially in danger?" Nezu had calmly spoken up before any of the teachers could. It was hard for Lucia to keep her cool now that they were all eyeing her down with such intensity.

"I can't go into much detail right now, but to put it simply, there's a group of villains planning to take her."

"Why would these villains want (Y/n)?" It was Aizawa's turn to speak up. His tiresome eyes were now replaced with that of seriousness.

Lucia's breath had hitched just slightly when she prepared herself to explain further.

"She comes from a family of villains, and about two years ago she had managed to escape from them. It was pure luck that I had found her, she was lost and terrified. I've been looking out for her ever since then."

Her soft voice had became hoarse when she fought back her emotional tears. The memory was almost fresh, as if it had just happened yesterday.

"She has a older brother and sister, twins. The sister is the one that's responsible for (Y/n)'s endangerment. According to her brother, she had went as far as contacting this..league of villains."