Chapter Six| Our time to shine

The scent of coffee and freshly made pastries wafted through the air of the dimly lit coffee shop. A figure sat at a back corner table which allowed the bright moonlight to cast down on them through the tall pane of glass. It was quiet in the shop, only the occasional sound of a cappuccino machine whirring broke the silence. A thin finger coated with black nail polish impatiently tapped on the brim of a steaming mug while their deep crimson eyes bored out into the night.

The sudden sound of a soft ding broke the figure's gaze. Her company had finally arrived. Sitting up straight in her chair she watched as the new figure walked up beside the table and took the seat across from her. "You're late." Her raspy voice faded into the mug as she took a sip from her beverage. The male slouched himself over the table as he turned to look out the window. "Sorry, I got caught up in something." His pale eyes flickered over to the ravenette as she sat down her mug once more. "So, you got to see our dear little sister."

"I wasn't expecting to see her there honestly, thought she would just try to get somewhere far from us after she ran away." His calloused fingers ran through his dark locks as he watched his sister's expression grow darker. She must've known about the outcome of that encounter. "I'm embarrassed to call you my twin. How could you possibly let that weak brat injure you?"

"She didn't really injure me, just got some bruises from her blasts." She snorted in annoyance. She remembered when her blasts barely had any impact in them. All they would do was knock someone with a weak and fragile frame over, but this time she was able to get a few good hits. As much as she hated to admit it, she knew that school was making her stronger. Gripping tightly onto her mug her brother began to speak once again. "Don't stress yourself over it. Once dad returns from his trip we'll tell him about our discovery. He'll be the one to drag her ass back home where she belongs."

"Don't tell me you actually want her back." Her crimson eyes narrowed at her twin while she tucked away a dark strand of her hair. He seemed somewhat taken back by her statement, "She's our sister."

"She's a traitor." Silence grew once more in the shop as the two twins stared intensely at one another. "You know damn well that we're the cause of that Akuma. After everything we did to her-"

"Is that remorse i'm hearing from you?" His mouth was quick to shut, a thin line forming on his lips. "You better not be going soft on me Yoru, otherwise i'll have two traitor siblings I'd have to kill." Yoru's jaw clenched at her words. He wasn't growing soft, he just wanted things to be in order again. But his sister's jealousy will forever be in the way of that. "You know once dad gets word he's going to do everything in his power to get (y/n) back."

"Then don't tell him."

"Even if I didn't he'll still find out. The U.A. sports is starting tomorrow."

Her chin rested on top of her folded hands, a annoyed frown forming at her lips. She had forgotten all about that stupid event. "Father doesn't pay any mind to those kinds of things."

"He might if she ends up as one of the top three, and considering how she fought me I'm pretty sure that's a possibility." Her eyes narrowed at the comment. Just how powerful had she gotten? "That just changes a few things to the plan then."

"What plan?" His eyebrows furrowed up in confusion as he watched his sister stand from her seat readying to make her departure. "It's not quite set in motion yet. I still need to make a few calls to a couple acquaintances. After that I'll let you know the details." With that said she grabbed her bag from the floor and began to head out into the cool night air, leaving Yoru sitting there to think over everything.