Chapter Two| Hot headed moron

It's been a few days since I started at U.A., and I think it's safe to say that everything is going good so far.

I met pretty much everyone in class and even had some discussions with a few, speaking of which, I should meet up with them in the cafeteria.

Shutting the large door behind me I immediately froze, there he was, Shouto Todoroki.

Out of the few days I've been here not once have I spoken to him, or even thanked him for what happened in the past. Perhaps now that there wasn't anyone around it was a good time to do so.

Slowly I began to walk down the hall towards him, but soon my walk quickly shifted into a slight jog.

"Todoroki! You got a minute?"

He halted in his steps, turning slightly. I couldn't help but give him a bright smile as I approached; sure he could be distant and almost cold on the outside, but my mother always told me to never judge a book by its cover.

Still smiling I stopped beside him, "I wanted to thank you for what you did back then in the rain. I still have the umbrella if you want it back."

I continued to smile at him, but his expression never changed. His narrow eyes remained on me as silence filled the hallway, it was getting a bit awkward to say the least.

Maybe he doesn't remember? Oh man I really hope that isn't the case.

"..Keep it." With that said, he turned back around and continued on his way. It was the exact same departure as to when he gave me the umbrella. Still smiling, I watched as he continued down the hall. So he did remember me after all.

I'm totally gonna make him my friend.

~X~

Walking into the cafeteria my eyes began to scan for Midoriya along with the others, but it was so damn pack full of students it was hard to spot any of them.

"Ah wonderful." Groaning slightly, I made my way further in, that is until someone collided into me along with their food.

With a slight yelp, my butt landed flat on the ground while the person who had bumped into me caught them self just before they toppled on top of me.

"Look what the fuck you did weakling!"

Oh no..don't tell me it's..

Looking up slowly, I realized my assumption was correct, it was non other than the hot headed moron himself. As soon as his eyes landed on me he seemed somewhat taken back.

"YOU?!" The both of us yelled in unison.

Bakugou's surprised expression quickly turned to rage, it was probably a good idea to get out of his range. Sadly, before I could do so he grabbed onto the collar of my uniform. With one swift yank I was on my feet, our faces inches apart. He was definitely a lot more scarier up close.

The only thing I could do was stare at him wide eyed, a nervous smile forming at my lips.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY?!"