Chapter 10| A Day of Leisure

Heavy raindrops beating on the pavement outside was the only thing audible. Other than that, it was dead silent. Yoru didn't dare make a sound as he watched the taller man across from him slowly sip from a steaming mug. It's been fifteen minutes of complete silence, and it was starting to get very unnerving to say the least. Why was he just sitting there?

Grabbing his own mug from the counter, he began to gently blow at the liquid. That is until movement from the corner of his eye made him freeze. He was looking at him. Pulling his gaze up from the mug he was now locked into an intense glare.

"You knew." His raspy voice sent a chill up Yoru's spine. He was screwed, so very very screwed.

"Well--" His body tensed when the mug his father once held had shattered against the wall beside him. This wasn't good.

"You knew where your sister was all this time?!"

"No! Well..sorta?" His answer only angered his father more. It took everything he had not to lash out at him. How could his own son keep something so important from him? Turning his head he glanced up at the paused television. He should've hunted that woman down ages ago. All this time, she was keeping his daughter under her wing. Since when did she come back to Japan?

He stared at the un-moving picture of All Might placing a medal around (Y/n)'s neck. The worst part about the whole thing was that she looked so proud.

It was truly repulsive.

"We only found out about a week ago."

"We?" That had gotten his attention again. "So Akuma was apart of this as well?"

Shit.

Grimacing at his mistake, Yoru dropped his gaze. Akuma was going to kill him.

"You two disappoint me greatly."

"We just didn't want you going after her, not without a plan at least."

"Do you take me as an idiot?" He stood abruptly from the table. Yoru frantically shook his head, his dark hair falling in his face when he did. He wasn't trying to imply that at all.

"N-no, it's just that sometimes people let their emotions make drastic decisions. We know how badly you want (Y/n) to return home."

He had a point.

It's been a little over a year since you made your escape, and ever since then your father hasn't been quite the same. Neither was the family business.

Releasing a heavy sigh, he slowly sat back down in his seat.

"That doesn't matter, we know where she is now. It's only a matter of time before we do something about it."

Yoru was surprised, he didn't expect this sort of reaction at all. Typically he wouldn't hesitate to spring into action. But for some reason now he decides to stay put, perhaps he has some sort of plan. His father had taken notice of his curious gaze and let out another heavy sigh.

"Bring Akuma to me once she returns, there's business to discuss."

~X~