Pieces

Top pic credit: unknown

Ari POV:

"OI! OI! OI!!! THAT'S CHEATING. I KILL CHEATERS, YA KNOW!" Katsuki Bakugou screamed at me for the millionth time today, letting little explosions crackle threateningly from his palms.

I let out a loud, over-dramatic groan of annoyance, rolling my eyes so hard, I practically sprained my pupils.

"For the last time, Kranky Katsuki-"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT-"

"It's not cheating if I'm simply better than you." I finished, placing my hands on my hips as I shot him a cocky smirk.

Of course, I only said that because I knew it'd make him more mad.

And it definitely did as Bakugou's angry face contorted into something impossibly angrier, before he was storming his way over to me from across the training gym.

He looks constipated-

"I'm gonna kill you." He seethed out lowly, clearly all bark and no bite as he simply continued walking towards me, instead of letting out an explosion.

"Kacchan!!! You can't kill women!!!" Midoriya cried out, completely appalled and offended.

His genuine, voice cracked yell of panic caused me to immediately hunch over in obnoxious laughter, as I realized he actually took Bakugou's threat seriously.

Why does anyone take Bakugou seriously?

"She's not a woman. She's a devil." Bakugou spat, glaring his crimson eyes into me as he subtly slowed his walking pace towards my direction-so it would take him longer to reach my spot in the gym, of course.

He's trying to stall time.

"Ah, you think so? Well, no worries. Devils have more fun." I said with a click of my tongue, condescendingly waving him over to me so he'd move quicker.

"I agree with Ari. You're being way too annoying right now for six in the morning, Kranky Katsuki." Todoroki casually mumbled out from a few feet away, disinterestedly watching Bakugou tantrum stomp his way over to me.

"HUH? You're in on that dumb name, too, Icy Hot?!? Don't encourage her!" Bakugou nagged out in pure offense, giving himself an excuse to stop his path towards me and veer towards Todoroki instead.

Todoroki simply shrugged, absentmindedly tossing around a five pound gym weight in his hands as we continued waiting for our boss to arrive for the day.

"It's catchy. And it's more funny when you get angry about it. So, yeah." The hot and cold boy stated blandly, paying no mind to the way Kranky Katsuki began to visibly shake with fury.

But, apparently, Bakugou has been trying to work on his temper a little more, as he simply spat out a begrudging scoff, before giving me the ugly side eye.

"Whatever. You're only here because you got fired from your other job, anyways." Bakugou muttered under his breath, unintentionally striking a nerve with me now as the topic of my ex-boyfriend indirectly came up.

"What did you just say?!" I blurted out, mistakenly showing the weakness of anger to the Anger King, himself.

Bakugou's eyes immediately whipped towards me upon hearing my change in voice, before a devious smirk made its way onto his face.

Oh great. Now, he knows I'm mad.

"I said you got fired, you stupid extra!!!"

"I-I wasn't fired!! I was let go. There's a big difference there, buddy-"