Inexperienced, Little Student Hero

Top pic credit: artist unknown (tell me if u know)

"Thanks again for taking me on, Ryukyu! I know it was short notice." I stated cheerfully, walking down the busy city street with the top ten pro hero, and Nejire. Two first years were here, as well. Uraraka and Asui.

This just further affirms that Ryukyu was really doing me a favor by letting me join her agency for the week. It was very obvious that she didn't have any room for me here. I needed to find a new agency, and fast.

"It's no problem, Ari. I'm just sorry it can't be permanent. No worries, though. I am sure people will be knocking down your door, with offers to come to their agencies, soon." Ryukyu tried reassuring, as she carefully surveyed the tall skyscraper buildings in the city.

I chuckled nervously, as I averted my gaze to the side.

While I appreciate her words, finding an agency to work at in your third year is practically impossible, for anyone.

"Heh, yeah. Right." I mumbled half heartedly, waving to a group of civilians nearby.

I quickly caught the group's attention, causing all of their eyes to widen.

"Hey! Isn't that the hero in training, Hourglass? I thought she was working with Best Jeanist. Not Ryukyu. Nice to see you on this side of town, baby!" One of the men called out, making me cringe internally.

I absolutely hated my hero name.

No, I didn't pick it, in case you're wondering. The hero public safety commissions lady picked it. She said I needed a name that was vague and mysterious...but most of all...

It just had to be sexy.

With a name like "Hourglass," men are bound to think about my body, before anything else. Which is "great for popularity," as she would say.

I shook the annoying thoughts from my head, about to give the group another cheesy wave, before...

BOOM!!

Team Ryukyu quickly shot their eyes up towards the sound of the explosion, seeing a building begin to cloud with heavy smoke.

The ever growing sound of screams began to fill the air now, as people started sprinting out of the building, running for their lives.

Ryukyu reacted quickly, running towards the chaos. The girls and I followed right behind her.

"Sounds like there's a terrorist attack inside the building. First years, you'll be with me. Nejire, I want you to stay outside, escorting civilians to safety. Ari, I'm leaving the west wing of the building completely to you. Best Jeanist gave me all the information on your quirk and fight skills. I know you can handle it. Is everyone clear?" Ryukyu called out, already making her way inside the smoking building.

"Yes, Ma'am!" We all shouted in unison, spreading out to complete our own tasks.

"Ari!" Nejire yelled to me, as she began escorting the panicked civilians.

I quickly turned around, awaiting her answer.

"Be careful!" She nodded, before turning her attention back to the crowd.

"You too!" I called back, before sprinting inside the building.

Piece of cake.

.......

I ran up the stairs, located on the west wing of the building, trying to find any signs of a villain.

My plan of attack was already playing out clear in my head. Find the villains, assess how many there are, use my quirk to-