Iam Drowning in your Love!❤️

Start from the beginning

        I felt like someone is running their hands in my scalp. I slowly got up and saw maa looking at me with teary eyes.

         Despite having tears in her eyes she gave me a smile. "Ia-Iam so-sorry Arjun.. I don't want you to get more hurt.... You deserve all the happiness in the world Mera bacha..." She said as few tears rolled down her cheeks. I shook my head and kissed her forehead. She hugged me close to her heart.

         "All hugs to your mother only? No hugs or kisses for this old man?" I heard my dad's voice and went towards him. I kissed his hands and hugged him tightly and carefully not to touch his wounds.

               "Ofcourse old man... How can I not give them to you?" I asked and he looked and smiled at me.  "Senti young man.." he mumbled and I laughed out loud.

          After spending some quality time with I came outside their ward only to see the corridor in chaos.

     I looked at my father-in-law who just came out of the room.  When he saw me coming he said that Aru is having nightmare and is creating chaos.

        I rushed towards her room and saw her fighting doctors and nurses. She is throwing everything.

         "Leave me. Arjun... They are hur-hurting me.... Please.. it's paining. He is touching me Arjun... " Her screams got stopped as I rushed and hugged her.  At first she tried to push me but one touch from me she stopped doing that.

          I saw tears... Her tears are questioning me that why I haven't reached soon... I wish I could.

           I hugged her and let her sleep peacefully. I looked at doctor motioning him to leave.

        I tried to go away but "stay close... Don't leave." She mumbled in her sleep. Sighing in defeat I slept beside her. Hugging her small body.... Even though iam angry at her for talking about divorce but still I will stay with her. Because I know it's her one of the dark time. She might become traumatized if not.

*Time skips -- after two months*

Aranya's POV:

It's been two months since that day where I thought I will lose myself. But fortunately Arjun came...

        It's been ok between me and Arjun. It's been two months since we had any proper talk. I can feel uncomfortable distance between us. That doesn't mean he wasn't there when I needed him. He was there even if haven't called him.

        Every night we will sleep in the same bed. We will sleep apart from eachother but end up cuddling in the morning.

         Arjun always tries to avoid touching me for some reasons which is making us far apart. One day it's heavily raining here and I still get blush at the same time angry thinking about it.

Flashback:

That day it had been one month since that incident happened. That day it's raining here fully and Arjun haven't reached the home yet.

       Waiting for him I sat in the living room. Upto then my legs got healed almost. That day he went to Rahul bhai's place as Rahul Bhai proposed Madhu for marriage. Discussions are going on. I was supposed to go but Arjun said he will take me some other time.

        The clocked stucked at 10:45 and still there is no trace of this stupid Insaan. Waiting for him I got tierd and  eyes are getting closed too. Just as I thought I am going to sleep. The electricity has gone. We have inverter so I thought nothing will happen but in the next moment a huge thunderbolt came and the inverter went off too.