𝟖.) 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

- Sorry for any mistakes 💕.

Friday , August 23rd , 2019, 1:43 pm

Niki's P.O.V:

It was finally friday and I couldn't wait to leave school

It was finally friday and I couldn't wait to leave school . JuJu was nowhere to be found and I was pissed . Mr.Jones let us out of class to go to our lockers so I looked at my phone to check the time

"1:44 thank god ." I said as I was walking to my locker before I bumped into somebody and almost dropped my phone while my books dropped.

"Oh my gosh " I huffed. I put my phone in my purse and bent down to pick up my books, feeling a presence squatting down next to me.

"Ohhh I am so sorry. I should have been paying attention I was on my phone. " The girl said. I looked up at her and she was really pretty.

"It's Ok. I was on my phone too." I said as we continued picking my books up before she decided to carry em, but I didn't want her to take the full guilt.

"Girl you don't have to do that. You helped me pick them up it's fine I'll carry them." I said taking them from her.

"'You sure ?" She asked.

"Yea girl. Thank you though."

"You're welcome. My name is India and you ? "

"Nicole but I go by Niki." I said opening my locker.

"You from here?" I asked.

"No i'm from philly. You?"

"The Bronx." I said waiting on her to get her stuff ."This your first year or ?"

"This my first. I moved here right after the last day of my freshman year." She said closing her locker smiling. "Hey you wanna come to this back to school party I'm throwing tomorrow? "

"Yea."

"MS.HOUSTON TIME TO GET INTO CLASS." Mr.Jones yelled.

"I gotta go. Give me your phone so I can lock my number in." She passed me her phone and I saved myself as Niki Nicole.

"Text me all the information." I said walking away.

"Ok." She yelled and I walked into class. When I got into class, I sat in my desk and pulled my phone out. 5 minutes before the bell rung , JuJu walked in .