𝟓𝟑.) 𝐓𝐢𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐨 𝐔𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

- Excuse any mistakes .
- Hella short.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ Iɴ☞︎ <<<<

Week Later

Omniscient P.O.V:

A week later and it was the day of the funeral

A week later and it was the day of the funeral. Jå was out of the hospital but she hasn't spoken to anybody. Kash wouldn't even try to make her speak because he knows what's going on with her. He wasn't speaking himself. They would isolate themselves in the same room comforting each other.

"You hungry ? Jå asked Kash.

"Nah." He mumbled looking ahead.

"We'll get you some afterwards then but you need to eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"You will be once you smoke." She said looking at the pre rolled blunts he had. She walked off into the closet grabbing the clothes they had to wear to the funeral.

"You about to get in the shower?" He asked and she nodded. "Ight. Here I come." He said putting the blunt down and following up behind her into the shower. "You been ok?"

"Mmh." She responded washing herself with her back turned towards him. "You?"

"Nah." He mumbled truthfully putting her hair up. "Ready to get this shit over with."

"Yea. We'll get through it."

30 minutes later

play song at the top ^^

"You look beautiful." Mama Cleo said to Ms.Bryant as they stood side by side. Kash and Kentrell led the line as Jå held baby Leilani.

"Everybody must have masked and be in two lines." One of the people said as everyone got themselves together. They started to walk in but Kash stopped and looked back at Ja. She knew he was going to do this but she didn't know if she really wanted to.

"Please." He mouthed and she walked up to the front. Leilani was wrapped in a purple blanket with a black hat on. Kentrell gave her a kiss on a forehead, thanking Ja.

Jå walked along side Kentrell and Kash as they approached Rihanna's casket. It was royal purple with a hint of gold and a picture of her on it. Her hair was perfectly laid with a side part and simple lashes and lipgloss.