𝟑.) 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐳 ,𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚

- Sorry for any mistakes!
- How y'all been ?

Monday , August 12 ,2019
6:00 am.

Jå'S P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and I just put my clock on snooze.

"Gurl wake up . Today y'all start y'all first new day." T said smiling as she came in.

I just mugged her . One I just woke up and two I don't see nothing happy about starting school .

"Come on Jå breakfast read. My dad still sleep so we riding in my car to school."

I just nodded as Igot out the bed . As I made my way down stairs , I stopped by the mirror in the hallway and looked at my self. My bonnet must've came off because my hair was all over my head.

I got out of my thoughts and walked into the kitchen.
"You can have fruit, pancakes, sausage, orange or apple juice, yogurt or french toast ... Or be like me and get all cause a kid gotta eat." Tommie said making me laugh a little .

I stood there a good 3 minutes just starring at nothing until I finally decided what I was gon eat. I got fruit, sausage, orange juice and a some french toast. Never was a breakfast person but I wanted something in my system today.

Niki finally came down and was looking a hot ass mess herself. Last night must've been rough cause we both had hair all over our heads. She ate what I had and sat next to us while we watched "The Amazing World Of Gumball."

That show so bomb. My damn child ain't watching no Cocomelon , she watching the oldies. -$osaa

I washed my plate off and went upstairs into my room to prepare for my day. I got in the shower until the water turned cold. I wrapped my towel around me and started to the basics. After some minutes I took my face mask off and started to moisturize my skin with my "Fruit Crush" lotion .  I decided to wear some simple but still cute . After that started to get my hair together then put on my white and grey 13s and sprayed some of my perfume with the same scent as my lotion. Me and Niki both walked out at the same time ready to go as we just smiled at each other.

• • • • • •

We pulled up to the school after 15 minutes . It was packed with teenagers but they were hella tall. I'm saying 6'0 and up tall.

"My short ass gon get lost in this crowd. " I said.

"Gurl you will be ok. Just stay close." T responded.

"Ok so what about me ?? I'm not asking no senior for shit." Niki said with her eyes focused on her phone .

"There go Gunzz." T said making me laughing as Niki quickly jumped to the car and ran towards Gunzz and his crew from the mall .Gunzz had to bend down towards Niki since she was short. They've always had a little thing for each other. I was just waiting for them to stop playing.

Me and T got out the car and walked over to them.
"Heyy Y'all." T spoked . I just gave them a friendly smile and a side hug. I'm still half sleep give me a hour or 4.