𝟏𝟕.) 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲

- Sorry for any mistakes
- I know right now it's nowhere near these holidays but oh well 🤣.
- Time lapse
- Honoring black history month, I will be putting pictures of our beautiful black women in the media at the top. 🤎

Author's (Sosaa) P.O.V:

Falalala Days ☃️!!
Wednesday, December 24,2019 , 3:00pm
One day before christmas 🎄.

Life update :

Everybody was at the airport waiting to aboard their plane to go to Florida. They were visiting Kash's sister since she hasn't seen him in a long time. Sadly, Rihanna's dad and Kash didn't get along at all. Once everything started going down hill with their mom, her dad gained full custody.  She then moved to Florida, separating them for about 6 years until now. Rihanna's dad figured out what Kash's father was doing for a living and always tried to discredit him. Kash being Kash, he wasn't going for the disrespect.

"Damn can they come on. I'm fucking hungry." Jå said fixing her outfit.

Jå and Kash started the talking phase and the tension was high between them. They started flirting more and was throwing slick hints at each other. Kash was starting to fall for Ja which was unlikely of him. Ja was also falling for Kash just because she loved hard. They loved being around each other just because of the vibe in the atmosphere.

Keyshawn unfortunately was still in the picture when it comes to Kash. She was still a lap dog to him, but nothing more. Everybody knew Kash couldn't change his ways for nobody. His looks, the way he approaches you and the way he sweet talks always got him the female he went after. He felt like it was no bitch in the world that can make him change his motive and that was to treat these bitches like treeshes. He didn't fuck on anybody though, he always chose them wisely.

As for Jå, she was still texting Roland but not on a serious note. She felt like during a talking stage you should show your true colors and intentions. She was never fond of being the bitch that let anybody and everybody give her head. She had her little toxic moments, but she couldn't help it. That's what she was used to. She knew how Kash was but she couldn't help how she felt about him. She was hoping her time wasn't being wasted and she could finally find somebody good.

Deep down in side they both had some type of feelings for each other, but it was something holding them back.

Summer and India also came along on for the trip. They started hanging out more since everybody was basically boo'd up and didn't want to be left out. India was trying to find her sense of style and become more confident in herself meanwhile Summer was basically the IT girl.

India struggled being confident in herself because of her old household with her homophobic parents. She felt like she wasn't good enough for anybody and it was like her parents constantly reminded her of that. She loved looking at the other girls seeing them being so photogenic even on their worst days. But little did she know, Jå wasn't confident herself either. She reminded India everyday how pretty she was and India would do the same.

Summer was feeling better each day from her surgery. She cried some nights because of the pain and the feeling of depending on other people was driving her crazy. Gunzz eventually found out and stayed with her a few nights. They had a talk about what made her do this and she basically told him she just wanted to feel like herself. Gunzz didn't want his sister being insecure, so he understood and was there every step of the way.