𝟑𝟔.) 𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

- Excuse any mistakes
- Girl I don't know I just to need to spice up the chapter.
- Song at the top is very ... serious. I couldn't find no picture for pride so here's a song i like 😭.
- Short.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ Iɴ ☞︎<<

Saturday

Jå's (Jayde) P.O.V:

"Hello how may I help y'all?" The lady at the front desk asked as me, Tommie, and Niki walked in

"Yes I had an appointment under Nicole Houston." She said and the lady nodded.

"Fill this out for me and your name should be called shortly."

"Thank you." She responded and we sat down in the waiting lobby.

"I'm so excited for you. I hope it's a girl so Daun'te can have him a baby sister." Tommie said.

"Me too. I wouldn't expect me to have a baby this early, but i'm not mad about it."

"What made you take a test?" I asked.

"Gunzz."

"Should've known. He probably wanted this more than anything since he didn't receive Daun'te the way he wanted to."

"True. I just hope he don't treat Daun'te any differently though. That's still his son."

"Nicole Houston." The lady called out and she got up.

"Good luck Cuzzo!" 

• • • • • •

"How it go?" I asked as she walked out.

"Good. She said i'm 1 month."

"Damn." Me and Tommie said together. "And you didn't feel any symptoms?" I asked and she shook her head no. "Well mama didn't feel us any symptoms with us until she got pregnant with Cjay so."

"I was thinking about going to ATL and have the gender reveal since Gunzz's friends down there too, but I don't know when Ri's baby shower was gon be."

"I forgot homegirl was pregnant." Tommie mumbled.

"I know right. She so lowkey about all of it. She probably won't go public about it until she knows the gender since she does have a big platform." Niki added and I nodded.

"See y'all later! I gotta go take my nap for work."

"You work today?" Tommie nodded.