𝟑𝟖.) 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

- Hey, hey, hey !
- Our LAST series chapter so this gon be short 💔. So defeated but we might have another one.
- Also it's the end of pride month so I gotta celebrate y'all 💕.
- Excuse any mistakes.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ ☞︎

Niki sat in the living room watching tv as Daun'te sat next to her. Gunzz was out doing whatever and she was just left in her thoughts. She still hasn't told her mom about being pregnant and didn't know how. Her moving out of New York made her feel grown since she was now on her own but once she looks back, she hasn't had a place of her own. But that didn't put her down completely, she still had her makeup business and didn't depend on Gunzz for any type of money.

Her mom shouldn't be judge mental though, she went through the same thing Niki going through and her mom was there every step of the way. Even though grandma didn't want that life for her, life doesn't always go as planned.

"Fuck it." Niki said going to her contact name and clicking the FaceTime icon. It rung a few times before Cleo popped up in the camera.

"Salut niki"

"Hey mama. What you doing?"

"Girl nothing. Cjay wanted to spend time with me today before he go over his friends house. What you doing?"

"Nothing here Tae." I said putting the camera on him and he started smiling.

"Hey Grammy's babyy. You so handsome. How was miami?"

"It was so fun. I know your other daughter had a blast. She went to the strip club."

"I should've known. I'll have to check on her too. You feeling ok?" She asked and I just sighed.

"I have something to tell you."

"Do I need to hurt Gunzz?"

"No. I'm ... Im pregnant." I said and she just froze up making the call quiet. "I know."

"How far along are you?"

"1 month about to be 2. I found out before Miami but I was scared to tell you because I know i'm young."

"Ohh Nicole. I was the same way with Jå. I got pregnant with her at 18 and a year later i'm pregnant with you. I was the same way with grandma, but she still supported me cause I was young and thought I was in love. I still provided everything on my own though because I didn't want to depend on nobody and I know you'll do the same. I say save up enough money and get a back up house. Having kids and being in a committed relationship at young age is not easy. Not saying y'all would break up but it's better safe than sorry."

"Ok. So you not mad?"

"Girl no. Been there and done that. Can't bash somebody if you went through the same thing, just make sure they don't make the same mistakes. Uncle Draco was there for me, Jå gon be there for you."

"Ok. Thank you ."

"Now, what we doing for this gender reveal ?"

• • • • • • •

play song at the top.

Kash was out doing drops pure usual getting his money. He was making more in Houston than Atlanta. Maybe 1,000 to 2,000 a day, he was feeling the hustle but then Jå came into mind. Of course he been feeling her lately, but the feelings weren't mutual. Jå was focused on herself. Working at the club, saving up for another car, healing and all of the above so a relationship was the last thing on her mind. Kash was thinking otherwise.