𝟐.)𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

- Sorry for any mistakes.
- I edited the beginning chapters so if you see something different that's why.

Saturday , Aug.10 10:07am .
picture above is the outfit for today .

Jå's (Jayde) P.O.V:

"NIKI !!!! JAA !!! WAKE UP . Y'ALL GOT A BIG DAY AHEAD !." a familiar male voice said.

I picked up my phone to see it was the next day. Damn must've been real tired to sleep almost 10 hours.

I got up and got in the shower to refresh myself . After 30 minutes , i got out and did my regular hygiene . I really didn't wanna go all out today so i just put on some blue ripped jeans, my chameleon shirt and my all white 4's. I then put my hair in a high bun cause I didn't feel like dealing with allat today .

Making my way down stairs, I see Niki in her cute lil outfit and a male body with a bunch of tattoos but can't make out to see who it is since i am still half sleep.

"Wassup J-"

"AHHHHHHHH UNCLE DRACO !!!!" I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug . I haven't sent him since he moved from the Bronx. Everybody was moving from there leaving me and Niki, until now.

"Looks like somebody happy to see they Unc . How you been kid?"

"I've been straight, just trying to make it. This my last year in highschool so I have to get ready for the big world na." I really wasn't ready to leave from under my mother's wing . She did everything she could to make sure we was straight no matter what. But I understood her decisions.

• • • • • •

"So where do y'all wanna go shop first ?" T asked .

We was now shopping for school since me and Nik had to start going back to school Monday. I'm only going to graduate like i been doing. If I was brave enough to strip and drop out, I definitely would. But I already found a college I wanted to go so we're going to leave that as a plan B.

"We can go to PINK ya girl need some more clothes and they got cute notebooks too ."

Some boys with blue bandanas started walking our way once we left out of PINK .

"Umm guys i think we need to leave." I said nervously.

"For what?! ." Niki and T yelled.

I pointed to where the boys was and they just stared at me blankly.

"Girl they finee we need to walk towards them instead." T replied.

And plus, they not gon do shit."Niki said mean mugging them .

T started walking towards them because she noticed a boy who was constantly eyeing her and then realized is was an old from the Bronx.

"T BRING THAT ASS HERE GURL!" she quickly started running to him and hugged him.  He did look familiar but I jist couldn't remember from where. I turned my head because this one dude stood out and he was really starring at me .

"Fuck he looking at? " Niki said while starring into his soul.

"Just turn this way and don't make into a problem . They already look they ready to pop off any second and i'm not trying to be the reason. " I said as Niki smacked her lips and she started scrolling on Instagram.

"JAAA AND NIKI COME HERE !!" Tommie yelled and I just mentally rolled my eyes. She had us walking pass a group of nîggas like anxiety don't exist.

"So Gunzz this Jå and Niki, Jå and Niki this is Gunzz ." Tommie introduced us all .

"Ain't you the Jå who was bestfriends with Summer?"

"Yea who asking ?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Nigga yo fat ass head don't remember me ?? I'm Andre . The tall skinny mf who stayed checking people."

"ANDREEEE !! "

We had split up when him and my bestfriends moved from the Bronx also. Again, Everybody was moving.

"C'mon Nik , come give DaddyG a hug girl."

"Boy please you ain't daddy but i'll give you a hug tho."
She walking up to him with a smirk .

"Yooo I need y'all to meet some of my folks . AYEEEE YALL COME HERE !!!" He yelled. The group of boys we walked past turned they attention us and started walking towards us. Not going to lie , boy who was starring at me earlier was mighty fine, but I couldn't let that show ain't no telling how he set up.

"So y'all this my lil sister Jå and her lil sister Niki bae." he said licking his lips at Niki. I could tell Nik wasn't trying to blush but that little shell was falling down .

"Wassup my name Roccout. "

"What's Good my name Martez.

"Sup my name Whiteboy." Whiteboy had his eyes stuck on Niki but she didn't seem interested .

"Wassup Ma." The boy who was starring at me said.

"Hey."

"My name Kash what bout you ?"

"Jå."

"It's cute." shit you cute.

"Thanks."

"Aye Jå and Nik c'mon ." As i was about to walk off Kash turned me back around making me scrunch up my face.

"Can I get your number before you go? I wanna keep in touch with you."He asked licking his lips. Instead of playing too hard to get , i took it easy on him this time and gave him my number .

"Talk to you later maybe?"

"Yea maybe." I said smirking . And he just nodded his head as I turned around .

Do ya thing do yo thing .

• • • • • •

The mall was getting pretty packed and some people was arguing so we decided to leave . We stopped by Popeyes before we made it home since we didn't eat in the mall . The car ride was pretty silent until Niki broke it .

"You gon actually communicate with that boy ?" she asked .

"I don't know.If he even use my number." We both laughed .

"You look like you like him."

"I can't like him, I just met him."

"Yea ok Jå." she chuckled .

I don't think i'm really ready to give another boy my time . My last relationship was enough and i'll be damned I go through that again.

What do y'all think Jå means ??
Please keep reading it gets better ☠️.
Comment & Vote 😚.
* first time writing excuse the mistakes .*