𝟐𝟎.) 𝟑, 𝟐, 𝟏

- Sorry for any mistakes I didn't proof read this 🌚.
- OUR FIRST 20 CHAPTERS! You know I went all out for this 🌚.
-But hi! Y'all be safe and love you guys 💕!

Saturday, February 15,2020, 9:56am

Jermaine's (JuJu) P.O.V:

"Hello how may I help?"

"I'm here to see Dr.Jones." I said to the lady at the front desk. She gave me the directions on where to go and I headed towards the room. Making it to the door, I knocked on it making her head pop up.

"Hi Mr.Richardson. Glad to see you today. How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm not complaining. What brings you by today?"She asked sitting back down in her chair.

"I'm here to pay for some of my moms treatment." I said and she nodded her head.

"Alright how much are you paying today."

"4,000." I said lowly making her look at me.

"Don't beat yourself up about this ok? You're going to pay for that treatment and she's going to get it. Long as you keep working, everything will fall into place." She said making me feel a little better. She started to count the money out as I ate some of the candy off her desk. I mean she offered and a nigga was hungry.

"Alright. Your money is in and you only have $90,000 left." She said making me raise my eyebrow.

"I thought the treatment was $134,000?"

"Well 40,000 of it was paid off a couple months back."

"By who?"

"I think her name was Tommie. She's lightskinned and has long black hair."

"Ok. Thank you doc." I said walking out the office towards my moms room. I was really trying to figure out why Tommie didn't say nothing to me about and if my mother knew.

"Hey JuJu." She said putting her magazine down.

"Hey."

"Why you sound so down?"

"Did you know Tommie paid 40k for your treatment?" I said and she just sighed.

"Ma why would you let her pay 40,000? Where the hell do you even get that much money from?" I said rubbing my hands down my face.