𝟑𝟗.) 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐦

- WE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! HEY YALL !
- lmaoooo y'all would not believe what I DIDDDDDDD 🤣! Kind of shook myself but parie talked me into it 🙄.
- Last episode of season 3 😛.
- Excuse any mistakes.
- Oh this is to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of Gang Love 💜! Hope you all enjoy.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ ☞︎

2 months later.

Omniscient P.O.V:

2 months later and it was different for them

2 months later and it was different for them. Niki was three months pregnant going on four, Rihanna was six months going on seven and the rest were trying to stay away from that energy because they didn't want to be next.

JuJu worked extremely hard over the past two months and moved into his own place recently. He left some of his stuff at Jå's because he didn't want anybody to "take his spot." He had his days but Tommie was there every step of the way.

Speaking of JuJu, it was his birthday week and turning 21 so we planning on making this year worth it. He started planning and everything with the help of the girls of course. They was going to Jamaica and spending about 4 days there. The whole gang was excited and of course Jå started shopping already.

Jå youtube has been blowing up and been releasing more content lately. She was back into the instagram modeling business and been giving looks back to back. Jamaica was just another reason to give them some to look at. Also, she been looking at interior designing jobs and started going back to school. It's been kind of stressful but she's been able to manage it all and still keep going.

Her and Kash ? Well you'll see about them from now.

"Daun'te your birthday in two monthssss." Jå coo'd as she held him.

"We going all out for that lil nîgga. We need bouncy houses and all." JuJu said.

"Nîgga you just want that shit so you can get in it." Gunzz said walking up to change Daun'te.

"Duh nîgga. You act like yo ass not gon get in there." He said and Gunzz just shook his head. "Bestfriend where yo boyfriend?"

"I don't have a boyfriend." She said smiling.

"Ouuuu she blushing." They said together. "Quit lying. You know you and Kash secretly dating."

"Don't you think if we was dating y'all would be the first ones to know?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"So. What y'all must be in the talking stage?"

"Yes JuJu."

"Have y'all fucked yet."

"No we haven't did anything since my party."

"Damn." Gunzz said. "I just know once that nîgga get a piece of pussy he gon start being overprotective and shit."