𝟐𝟔.) 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬

- Tommie's Birthday Chapter !
- Excuse any mistakes.
- Check inn << !

Monday, May 4,2020, 4:56pm
1 day before Tommie.T's birthday 🧡!!

Tommie's (T) P.O.V:

"It's the fact he got y'all meeting up for bullshit on my birthday

"It's the fact he got y'all meeting up for bullshit on my birthday." I said talking to Jå as we got our nails done. I been fed with that nigga at the party sever since he told my own damn cousin and weather channel that they had to " talk it out" at lucy ON MY DAMN BIRTHDAY.

"It's gon be early T. I promise. I won't let it go over your time limit. Which is 5 hours before your dinner." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yea because bitches like you , be late for no damn reason."

" Whatever. I don't care.Be happy I even show up."

"Whatever. I can't wait to get my hair done." I said dancing in my seat.

"You just had blonde Saturday."

"That was a wig."

"Ok but don't you plan on having some party this weekend?"

"Yea and I'ma have on a different wig." I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"You need to stop rolling them big motherfuckers. You change wigs more than me."

"I- No i don't." She said lying. I just shook my head because she knew she did. Her hair was curly Saturday, now it's brown and she plan on changing it to wavy for my party. Crazy right? Niki the same way.

"Mmh how you think this talk gon go? "

"Hopefully good I guess." She said sighing.

"I can't believe this shit. All these years and it was over some bullshit. Tuh. This shit terrible. Who the fuck even plans some like this?"

"I know right."

"Micro dick ass. Speaking of micro dick, how you and roachella doing?" I asked and she just stale faced me.

"What girl? I don't really mess with him. Barely mess with Kash. But some off about Roblox. I don't know what it is, but it is." I said getting up and she flinched making me furrow my eyebrows. I just shrugged it off and continued to pay the lady for my set. Jå did the same thing and I waited for her to everything together.

"The way you flinched, I hope that nigga not hitting you."

"Girl no. Just caught me off guard that's all."

"Mmh whatever." I said unlocking the car.

"When you and Ju gon make it official?" She asked catching me off guard.