𝟏𝟗.) 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

- Sorry for any mistakes.
- Happy Valentine's Day ❤️! I love y'all !
-Time lapse

Thursday, February 13th, 2020
The day before Valentine's Day and Niki's Birthday's 🏹❤️.

Rashawn's (Kash) P.O.V:

"Rashawn come here

"Rashawn come here." I heard my dad yell. It's been a month since that incident and I've been living with my dad ever since. I was suppose to be checking out some apartments real soon so I can move but since i'm a criminal it's been hard. I headed downstairs and saw Gunzz leaning on the counter. This shit also put me and his friendship in jeopardy. He was knowing Jå way before me and that was somebody that was like his sister.

"I already know." I said sitting down.

"Are you fucking stupid cuh? I told you what the fuck was going to happen fucking with that bitch didn't I ?" Gunzz said walking up to me.

"Cuh I know that shit was stupid but on everything I didn't know she was recording. What the fuck I look like letting a hoe record me?" I said arguing back.

"EXACTLY! WHY THE FUCK YOU LETTING A HOE SUCK YOU UP?! You know how Keyshawn is. That's exactly why the fuck y'all broke up in first place. This the same bitch that broke your heart and tried to ruin your life now look where we at now. She using you to get at somebody she don't like when you don't even like her. You think with your dick and not your damn brain cuh." He said.

"Pops told you what the fuck was gon happen if you let these females get into your head. Yea i'm in a relationship but atleast I'm moving easy with this shit. She know what the fuck could happen and she not trying to put neither of our lives at risk. But look at you. She could've set you up Rashawn."

"Man. I know." I said looking down.

"Nah you don't. You ain't gon learn cause you never change your ways and that's how you gon be fucked up for rest of your life. You my brother and I love you, but if you don't get this together that's on you cuh. I'm out." He said grabbing his keys and walking out. I signed leaning back onto the couch as my dad sat next to me.

"I know you wanna say some go ahead and say it." I said closing my eyes.

"One, you a dumb motherfucker I tell you that. Two, this shit done got you in a lot of shit. You done fucked up some trust and bonds. I told you, these females gon be the death of you. I can't keep telling you how to live your life when you not trying to take my advice in consideration. You need to settle the fuck down. These bitches can be manipulative, set up and disloyal. But you don't learn until it actually happens. You all about money, bitches, and guns. You need to be worried about money, 1 female and living. Cause the way you moving, you won't make it til next year. I won't tell your ass again. Cause if I have to I'ma take somebody out myself." He said pointing at me as he started to get up.