𝟏𝟖.) 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

- Sorry For Any Mistakes
- A long chapter I think
- Honoring black history month, I will be putting pictures of our beautiful black women in the media at the top. 🤎

Wednesday, January 8,2020 , 9:45am
Gunzz and Summer's Birthday 👫🏾.

Andre's (Gunzz) P.O.V:

"YO GUNZZ ! HAPPY CDAY !" Somebody yelled and I sent them a head nod

"YO GUNZZ ! HAPPY CDAY !" Somebody yelled and I sent them a head nod. Ever since I walked up in this motherfucking, I been getting "happy birthday's " back to back. Me and Summer both posted our old baby pictures and pictures up until now and my phone been blowing up. A nigga really about to be 19.

"Happy, happy birthday these kisses are for you. Muah. Happy , happy birthday I hope your wishes come true ." Niki said walking up to me and giving me a hug.

"Ew." Tommie said while Summer and Jå faked gag. I shoo'd them off and hugged Niki back while bringing my hand down to her ass.

"We are in school nîgga." JuJu walked up to me smacking me on the back of my neck. I jumped at him making him flinch a little and I laughed.

"Happy Birthday demon seeds. What y'all got planned ?"

"Lounge Club." Me and Summer said together and they just nodded their head.

"What we gotta wear?" Jå asked.

"Boys wear black, girls wear white." Summer said

"Damn y'all ain't tired of wearing black? We stay looking we about to rob somebody. And you know they nasty booty ass be staining anything white." Juju said and I fell out laughing.

"Who going?" Jå asked again.

"Damn nîgga. Just come alright? I'ma make sure your boyfriend there." I said.

"Which one shit." Niki said and everybody just side eyed Jå.

"There go my girl Indie. I'll talk to y'all once y'all gain some sense." She said walking away.

• • • • • •

"So this is the V.I.P area for y'all and any close friends. We can decorate it however y'all want." The lady said. We was at the spot where we was having our party and that shit was looking mad nice.

"Do y'all think y'all can have it ready Saturday night?" Summer asked.

"Yes. We can decorate the day before or the day of the party. Which ever one is more convenient for you." She said and me and Summer just looked at each other.

"Friday." We both said and the lady just nodded her head. They talked more about how they wanted the place decorated and all that other shit while I facetimed Kash.