𝟑𝟕.) 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲

- A lil fun chapter I guess :)
- I haven't been that motivated to type so sorry for some chapters being boring.
- Just a heads up, Kash died in this chapter.
- Excuse any mistakes.
- Another short one chile.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ ☞︎

Sunday

Omniscient P.O.V:

"Girl where Summer and T?" Jå said walking out

"Inside sleep still. I'll just have to get them another time. You ready?" India asked holding the camera.

"Yeaaaa I guess." She said and got into position. Since they were all together and in Miami, India decided to do some photos here. It's been so long since her and Jå worked together with everything going but she's glad Jå was somewhat back and ready to work. As she should.

"Good. Get that drink for me and lean back some." She instructed.

"Look at you back in the game." Niki said coming near them.

"Right! Page is flooded with everybody else but you."

"I'm about to take it more seriously. My page slowly been getting recognition so. And my youtube popping. We gotta do a vlog with boys since I got one with us." Jå said before posing again.

"I'm proud of you."

"All done." India said.

"Damn that fast ?" Jå asked and she nodded. While they were in Miami living it up, the boys were in Houston being them.

"Getcho ass in the car and shut the fuck." Kash said as he walked to the car.

"Im sick of yo attitude nîgga on the man above. My girlfriend need to come back." JuJu said walking.

"Stop cussing in front of my damn son." Gunzz said as hopped in the back with Daun'te strapped in. "Where we going?"

"To get Jå car. She got that shit customized. But if angry bird over here don't stop driving fast we won't make it alive." He said looking at Kash.

"This nigga been mad at the world for about a week. Ion know what you on."

"Damn y'all nîggas talk a lot cuh. I'm tryna get this car and get back on the block."

"Well damn can you slow down? We not that girl from All American who was tryna run off the cliff."

"Or some. Mane what's wrong with you? Acting like we ain't yo homeboys. We the motherfuckers who gon keep it real with you." JuJu said and Gunzz agreed.