𝟐𝟖.) 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞

- Hellooooo drug dealers and gang members 😛!
- Excuse any mistakes !
- Check innnn << !
- The picture at the top so bomb 🥰!
- Ehh. This might be short, but it'll be worth it :)

Wednesday, May 20,2020, 5:37pm

Jayde's (Jå) P.O.V:

"JAYDE!" Gunzz yelled my name for the fifth time

"What nîgga?"

"Come here." He said and I just groaned.

"What?" I said standing in front of him.

"Fix me that smoothie you made Ju."

"Boy are you fucking serious?!"

"Yes nigga now get in there and do it. I need to talk to you anyways." He said and I just rolled my eyes before going into the kitchen.

"Ok I need help with these damn baby names." He said.

"Why you and baby mama not discussing this?"

"I'm the parent she just giving birth. Anyways how about Kayden?"

"Ehh thats cute."

" Teo."

"No."

"Bryan."

"What the fuck no."

"Damian."

"Ouu I like that." I said and he nodded.

"Daun'te."

"Ooouuu yeaaaa do that." I said and he nodded.

"I knew yo dumb ass had some sense in you." He said making me mug him.

"Why you want me to make this smoothie anyways?"

"Because I took some of JuJu's and that shit was fye. Yo margaritas be fye too boy. Need to put you at a bar or some cause shit." He said making me smile.

"I thought about doing it for a long time. I always wanted to do it as a part time job." I said.

"You need to. If you wanna do it when we go to Houston pick the top club out there."

"I will. A girl likes her money. " I said rubbing my fingers together. "Speaking of Houston, I don't think we'll be able to move til next year."

"Why you say that?"

"Because covid. That shit holding me back and I'ma fuck around and spend some money on some shoes and shit for no reason. I got money saved up but ever since this rona shit hit, money been low for me. I planned on getting a car and house when I first touched down out there."