𝟏.) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

- Sorry for any mistakes.
- I redid most of these chapters so if you're new you got the iphone version 🤣.

Jå's (Jayde) POV:

"NIKI LETS GO!" I yelled throughout the house as I waited for Niki to come down. We were moving to Atlanta with our uncle since my mom claimed our household was too toxic. I actually agreed and was ready to go.

"Ok here I am."

"Ready?" I asked and she nodded her head. We put the rest of our things into the car and got in as well.

"Wow my babies leaving me. I'm sorry it had to go like this." My mama said looking in the rear view mirror.

"It's ok. It's for the better anyways." I said sighing and she just nodded her head before pulling off. We currently lived in Bronx,New York and I loved it out here to be honest. I wasn't ready to go, but I knew I didn't want to be in this environment forever.

• • • • • •

"Alright you guys we're here. Call me if you need anything. I love y'all so much! " My mom said coming to hug us. I knew this was devastating for her and she felt like everything was her fault, but things really wasn't.

"Bye mama. I love you more. I'll call you once we get there." I said stepping back so Niki could hug her as well. We said our goodbyes again and headed into the the airport. Our plane was about to board in 30 minutes and I just had to decide to get something to eat.

"Damn you devouring that shit." Niki said laughing at me.

"We leave in 30 and I paid for this. All this shit going into my system."

"Fat ass."

"I wish my ass was fatter girl." I said throwing the crumbs away. We ran through the airport and got in line on time. We didn't really bring much since everything was getting to shipped to Atlanta.

"You texted Tommie?"

"Now i'm about to." I said pulling out my phone and going to Tommie's contact. I told her we were on the plane and she texted back saying ok. I was excited to see what Atlanta would offer us. It was time for new beginnings.

• • • • • •

After finally landing, we took an uber to the house since it was late. I made sure to text Tommie to see if she was up and thankfully she was. We pulled up into a gated community and I instantly looked out my window. I really wasn't surprised because he was a rapper, but damn. We got out of the car thanking our uber as we walked up to the house.

"Damn folks live like the obamas

"Damn folks live like the obamas." Niki said .

"I'm saying." I responded as I walked up to the door to knock on the door . I know the house had to been made empty because it was only him and Tommie living here. Before i could get a second knock in, T comes swinging the door open yelling our ears off .

"JAAAA BOO! NIKI POOOHHH!" she yelled while hugging us tightly .

"Hi Tommie T." Me and Niki said while hugging her back .

"Omgggg i missed you guys!"

"Well it would really show if you'll let us in. It's hot as shit out here ." Niki said making me laugh to myself. Tommie let us in and I just looked around the house. It was so bright and beautiful, I definitely was inlove.

"I like this! It's so spacious! It's plain but I expected that from Uncle Draco

"I like this! It's so spacious! It's plain but I expected that from Uncle Draco." I said making them laugh.

"Well I'll let you guys explore. My room is on the end on the right and my father's on the end on left. You two are in the middle. My dad is out right now so y'all might be sleep when he come back." Tommie said and we just nodded our head. We both went up into the rooms and admired them.

"I like this!" We both said together coming out then we looked into each other's room.

"I like yours more though! " We both said and we just started laughing. We switched rooms and started unpacking everything we had in our rooms. After putting some of my close on hangers and my shoes in the closet, I started to decorate my room piece by piece. After like a hour of putting some stuff up, I stepped back admiring my room. Once I was satisfied , I took a picture with the caption " Atl do me right." and posted it on my story. I knew I was going to get dm's asking about why and when I moved since I had a small platform going on.

I just hoped Atlanta helped me recover from my past because I was ready for new beginnings.

Short and boring chapter.
•First time writing , please excuse any mistakes.
• Please keep reading it gets better ☠️.
• I re edited this because this shit was very cringe.
• I also didn't know what to name this chapter ☠️.