𝟑𝟓.) 𝐎𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮

- Heyyyyy 💜'
- Excuse any mistakes!
- I don't know what to say about this chapter 😭.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ Iɴ☞︎

Monday 2:34am

If you're struggling with depression please talk to somebody you actually trust and they listen to you or try writing down/typing your thoughts. If you feel like you can't text a reliable friend, you can always message me on here and we'll talk about whatever. I know how it feels because i'm going through it now also, but y'all became my safe place and I want to return the love.

White, black, hispanic, asian, puerto rican, straight, bi, gay, etc. I'm here for y'all and always will be 💜.

This might be a trigger for some so here's a trigger warning.

Jå's (Jayde) P.O.V:

It was going on 2:30 in the morning and I was in the bed drowning in my tears and thoughts

It was going on 2:30 in the morning and I was in the bed drowning in my tears and thoughts. Reminiscing about things people didn't even know, life was so much to handle. A toxic household, 2 toxic abusive relationships, kidnapped and beaten, betrayed, insecure about my skin when I was younger, constantly played. Life threw so much at me already and i'm only 20.

Has suicide crossed my mind? Not in a couple of years. I've been handling everything, well so I thought. I'm blessed for my siblings, my bestfriends, Tommie, My mama, Uncle Drac, Kash, Gunzz and anything positive in my life. But damn, just when things get good 5 things bad happen.

I really can't catch a break.

I pray my life never gets any worse than this. I always applaud myself for making it through whatever situation cause some people couldn't handle it. But I also know it's some people going through way worse shit than me but still going and I applaud them for that too.

Only people I lost to death is Mama Ju and my grandma and I'm hoping to keep it that way. I simply don't like to bother others about my feelings because who wants to hear about that shit all the time?

Rashawnn 💙.
Fᴀᴄᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ

"Hello?" I said trying not to sound sad.

"Damn Ian think you was gon answer." He said putting his face into the camera clearly high. "You ight?"

"Yea."

"Put yo face in the camera." He said and I rolled my eyes doing it.

"Why yo eyes red? I know you don't smoke."