𝟓𝟒.) 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐞

- Last chapter 💔.
- Excuse any mistakes:)
- didn't proof read.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ ☞︎ <<<

Omniscient P.O.V:

Jayde pulled back up to the house after a long day of fussing and realization

Jayde pulled back up to the house after a long day of fussing and realization. She realized how unhappy she's been. This whole tragedy pulled her away from her dreams
and jobs. Jealousy, hatred, love ... all of those things the reason she's in the position she's in now. All this time since she moved to Atlanta, it's been nothing but bad for her. Good moments here and there, but nothing can replace the bad.

Almost raped , kidnapped , beaten , stabbed , betrayed,lost a sister , lost a baby. In the city of Atlanta. Done wrong by those from the city of Atlanta. But it's this one person she doesn't regret ... Rashawn Kingston Dior. They been through it all , individually and together, but always find themselves right there making sure the next person is ok. She knew deep down it was meant to be but once life catches up to you , shit goes down hill and it's just not the perfect time.

Jayde could go back down memory lane thinking of how far everyone has came over the pass two years. The thing is, she hold grudges against those who takes her kindness for weakness and always end up getting her lick back . Whether it's done naturally or it has to be done herself. I mean , look what happened to Tyrone. Dead. Look what happened to Tiara. Dead. Look what happened to Roland. Dead. She didn't realize how much power she had just from simply talking , walking , starring. Now she does.

She hopes in the future that her past doesn't affect the innocent ones who enter her life . Life isn't fair which we all know by now, but neither is Jayde Houston. That's why this is her final time of letting people slide.

"Where you been?" Kash asked walking out of the kitchen. "You been gone all day ignoring folks calls. You ight?"

"I'm fine . I need you to go put on that outfit I bought last week though." She said giving him a hug. "I just been tired from the medication that's all."

"Aw ight and where we going?"

"On a date that doesn't require us to get dressed up this time."

"Good cause a nîgga can eat right now. I'ma hop in the shower first then we'll go." He said and she nodded giving him a weak smile. Jayde looked into the mirror starring at her now flat stomach. Today was the first time she actually studied her body since getting out of the hospital. "You still look good."

"Thanks. Just haven't been myself lately."

"Ion expect you to heal fast though. Shit traumatizing." He said making Ja turn around.

"You been hanging around my mama or some ? You never used big words before."

"Mane shut up." He said waving her off as her phone rang.