𝟐𝟓.) 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐞

- Heyy my Drug Dealers and Gang Members 💓!
- Check in << !
- Excuse any mistakes. As always.
- These next chapters might be longer or boring  just because of what i got in store :)
- Team boy or team girl 👀?

Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 2:56pm
💙A week and 4 days before the Gender Reveal 💗

Alexandria's (Summer) P.O.V:

"Heyyy Twinnnn!" I dragged out walking into the house

"Wassup." Gunzz said walking up to me.

"Heyyy bestfriend !" Jå yelled limping down the stairs.

"Damn you been getting rammed into the bed?" I asked laughing.

"Girl move." She said laughing and giving me a hug. I sat down on the floor ready to talk about this gender reveal plans Gunzz had in mind.

"NIKI COME ON." He yelled and she came down with her robe and bonnet on.

"Ight. First, I'm only doing this shit to celebrate the life of my seed. Don't nun of that other shit matters. I want everybody that we fuck with to be there. No bullshit." He said looking between all 3 of us and we just looked the opposite way.

"Whatever. Her folks gon be there?" I asked.

"Yea."

"Well that ho family bet not try nothing cause we get disrespectful too." Jå said patting her head.

"Mann I'm pretty sure everything will go alright. Now let's plan this shit." He said and we started. We covered how the sweets table should look, the little baby blocks, the backdrop and how the actual reveal was going to look.

"What you want us to wear?" Niki asked.

"Just wear the color of whatever gender y'all want it be. I know i'm team boy fasho. I don't want no lil girl from ha." He said stretching.

"I'm team boy too." We all said.

"Summer I want you to know the gender so you can do that reveal and shit or whatever. You and Jå can decorate, Niki gon be with me and we know JuJu gon be with Tommie."

"Ight cool. Even though I wish it wasn't from her, I'm excited." Jå said clapping.

"Yea me too! I think everything is gonna go well." Niki smiled.

• • • • • •

"Jå what are you doing?" I yelled walking up stairs.

"On the phone with JuJu."

"Who is that?" He asked on the other end and she flipped her camera around.