𝟒𝟖.) 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

- HEY MY DRUG DEALERS AND GANG MEMBERS 💜💜!
- I'm not even gon tell y'all, y'all see the reaction picture 🤣.
- Didn't proof read.
- Short but it's worth it.

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ Iɴ ☞︎

Friday

Omniscient P.O.V:

"Wassup Kash

"Wassup Kash." Eli yelled as he walked into the trap house with Gunzz behind him. "Yoooo you brought Gunzz. We haven't seen y'all niggas in forever."

"Nîgga you saw us yesterday." Gunzz said laughing.

"I'm about to come back and get another plate. Aye Jå lil' friend didn't come with y'all?" He whispered confusing Gunzz.

"Who Ocean? The short brownskin one?"

"Nah nah the other brownskin one."

"Aww. The one from New Orleans with the baby. Nigga no she didn't come with us. You tryna get down or some?"

"Yeaa man. She fine as hell. Aye Kash don't go near Trix. I don't need Jå shooting this motherfucker up." Eli said making everybody laugh. "I'm dead ass. I'm not saving you. Gunzz might but I'll rather be on her good side."

"I ain't saving this nigga. He better learn to keep his damn hands to hisself."

"Ain't nobody worried about Trix hoe ass. My pops here?" Kash asked walking over.

"Yea. He upstairs. When y'all done yelling over y'all relationship come holla' at us." Eli said walking away as Kash and Gunzz walked towards Calvin's office.

"Damn y'all don't knock anymore." Calvin said looking up as the bodyguard let them in and sat down. "I'm assuming you wanna know about our conversation the other day. Long story short, I told her what we got going ain't none of her business. She said what she had to say, I said what I had to say."

"Man-" Kash was about to start before getting cutting off by Uncle Jo walking in.

"We need to talk." He said. "Can y'all two step out for a minute?"

"Un-"

"Rashawn." He said glaring at him as they both got up and walked out. "Calvin. I don't know what damn drugs you been on, but you need to get your shit together. Why are you accusing Kash's girlfriend of some bullshit when we all know it's been handled? "

"This not your business Joseph." He said sternly standing up. "This about my son being in good hands and not getting fucked over."

"You need to lower your voice when you're talking to me. I'm not these folks off the street that fear you. I'm your brother and you know I'll jack your ass up in a heartbeat. All of a sudden it's not anybody's business but you out here blaming motherfuckers for no reason. You feeling guilty about something? This girl minds her business and you picking on her."