Chapter-45

Varun's POV:

As soon as I reached downstairs, all the guests started clapping and wishing me a happy birthday.

I was smiling in front of them but actually I was looking for my love. I didn't feel good at all. She left me alone and went elsewhere. I don't know where she went, leaving me alone?

Mom dad came to me and took me with her to meet the guests. I was looking for Arun as well but he was nowhere to be seen.

"What happened,Varun's beta, who are you looking for?",Mom asked smilingly.

"No one Mom",I replied with fake smile.

Half an hour passed like this. Now my patience was gone. I was getting angry. Everyone was asking me about my wife but I didn't know myself where did she go, so what would I answer to others? So I started going to my room from there.

Then suddenly Arun started speaking on mike while standing near the dance floor and I stopped there as soon as I heard him.

I couldn't believe what he said. He said,"A very Good evening to all present here. May I have your attention please. As you all know, Today is Varun Bhai's first birthday after marriage, So on the occasion of this happiness, my dear sister-in-law thought why not give Varun Bhai a shocking surprise. So she has prepared a dance performance for him. So let's all see their dance performance together".

Hearing this, everyone gathered around the dance floor.

This means that when Arun came to my room, he was talking to her about this surprise.

I stood at the forefront. How could I miss my wife's dance performance for me?

So welcome her with applause. Everyone started clapping. Some boys and girls stood on the dance floor. They sided from there and I saw her standing behind them all. I'm still looking up there with eyes wide.

She gave her dance performance on remix songs.

(You can consider the YouTube video above to be the performance of her.)

"I was watching her dance performance without blinking. I never thought that she would give me such a fabulous gift on my birthday. The girl who never spoke nor face much to anyone. 

Today she was performing dance only and only for me in front of so many people and was expressing her love to me through her dance.

I was mesmerized by seeing so much love for me in her heart. I'm not able to express my happiness. I was on cloud nine. My eyes were filled with tears of happiness.

I came back from my thoughts when I heard everyone clapping. All the guests who came to the party were not tired of praising her. I was happy to see all this. My love for her kept growing.

Then I started looking at her with my loving eyes and she was also looking at me with love.

Just now I was unable to stop myself.  I quickly reached and hugged her. She hugged me back and all started clapping again.

"Okay, this dance performance is over. Now there will be a couple dance performance. All the couples you are here, please come to the dance floor", Arun said and all the couples started dancing. I and Tanya were also dancing.

After the dance performance was over, I took her to a corner place where no one used to come.

"What happened Varun, why have you brought me here?", She asked.

I didn't reply any further, but hugged her tightly.

"Thank you love. thank you so much for this lovely surprise. I can't tell you how happy am I feeling? This birthday is the best birthday of my life", I said while hugging her and then broke the hug.

"I just did all this to see this happiness on your face",she replied smiling.

"I didn't reply further But smiling continuously. I couldn't understand what to say? She came into my life and filled it with happiness and love",I cupped her face and kissed on her forehead.

After that we both went to the party again.

"Happy birthday brother",someone said from behind.

I turned back and saw Ayush was standing.

"Thanks brother", I said and hugged him.

"I must say that Tanya,you gave tremendous performance,", Ayush said smiling at her.

"Thanks", she replied blushing.

"May God bless you two",He said smiling.

"Thanks brother and by the way your family didn't come", I asked.

"Actually Mom Dad was busy somewhere so they didn't come. I have also come directly from office", he replied smiling.

"Okay",I replied smiling.

"Brother you are here. Let's go. It's time to cut the cake", Arun said and took me and Tanya with him.

Time passed. We all enjoyed it. Everything was very good.

**********************************

So here's my update. Sorry for short chapter😁😁

Hope you liked it.

If you like this chapter then don't forget to vote and comment.

This story is about to an end. Only few chapters are left.

After that i'm going to write Arun and Ginni's love story including misunderstandings and a lot of trouble for both of them. Arun will have to suffer more than Varun to get Ginni.

Also If you haven't read my second book yet, please go and read.

Stay home and stay safe.

THANKS
💖Neha💖