Chapter-35

Varun's POV:

I reached the dad's office.Asked the receptionist the way to Ayush's cabin and started walking towards his cabin.I kicked on the door to open it and went in.Ayush was looking surprised to see me.

"Hi Ayush",I asked while giving a wicked smile. 

"Hello varun, what a pleasant surprise? by the way, how did you come here?", He asked.

"Nothing, Just thought to come here and give you the news that me and Tanya are safe",I replied in an angry tone.

"What do you mean ?",he asked.

" You know what I mean and don't try to be innocent in front of me",I said in anger.

"What have I done that you are talking to me like this?", He asked me angrily. 

"You don't know that your plan to kill me and Tanya's by accident was also failed", I replied angrily. 

"What? What are you saying?  Your and Tanya's accident?  When and how did this happen?", He asked in surprise. 

" O please Ayush. Now stop doing this drama and quickly tell the truth why did you do it?", I asked angrily. 

" Which truth, when I haven't done anything like this, what I tell you? I agree that I tried to break the engagement of you and Tanya.  But believe me, I did nothing like that after that",He said in a serious tone. 

" Oh really.You think I'll believe this lie of yours?",  I asked with fake laughing.

"It all depends on you but I only know that I have not done anything like this and if I have done that then show me the proof",He said. 

"The problem is that this time I have no evidence against you. So I'm leaving you for the last time. But remember one thing of mine if you tried to harm me, my wife and my family a little bit either then I'll not spare you. you get that.", I told him showing my index finger and went from there. 

After that I reached the police station and the ACP  started speaking,"Mr.  Arun, you were absolutely right. We had come to investigate there and a man has seen that truck which hit your car.He said that truck driver was waiting for someone from 10 minutes.But when your car arrived, he got back into the truck and sat down and then hit your car.The truck driver could have hit your car from the front but hit on the driver's side.  This meant that he wanted to kill you. But i think he didn't know that your wife was driving the car. You are very lucky Mr. Varun because even if by chance,The danger which was posed on your life, Your wife took over her",ACP said smiling. 

"I have no doubt that I am very lucky.  Well you came to know about the truck driver or the truck number?",I asked.

"Due to the night, the number of that truck was not visible. But Still we are doing our best",ACP said. 

"Whenever you know anything, will definitely tell me",I said. 

"Okay",ACP replied. 

"But please don't tell my family about this as I don't want them to be upset for any reason",I said smiling.

"You don't worry Mr. Varun",ACP said.

"I left ayush by only warned because I don't want him to try to hide the rest of his evidence and I have vowed for Tanya that I'll not leave the culprit"i thought and  left from there.

After that I went home and went straight to my room because I wanted to see what my Jerry is doing at the moment.I saw her using her mobile and smiling.I kept on standing with the door for 5 minutes and folding my arms near my chest and seeing her smiling like this.