Chapter-29

Tanya's POV:

I was very upset.I first lost the ring at the shop and now the second ring was lost here.I don't know what will happen next and if this engagement doesn't happen, then a lot of trouble will arise.I know mom's anger very well and our insult will also be much.I was thinking all this when Varun started speaking,"Don't you all worry.Engagement will be on schedule".

"But how beta?",his mom asked.

"Mom I have a solution for this",he said.

"What?",his mom ask.

"Arun, I gave you a box and said to keep it in your pocket, I'll take it when i need it",He said looking at Arun.

"Bhai,it's with me",Arun said and  took out a ring box from his pocket and gave it to Varun."

As soon as Varun opened the box,we were all surprised to see the ring.

  Tanya's Engagement Ring👆👆

"Varun This is the same ring that Tanya lost at the jeweller's shop.How did it come to you?",His mother asked.

Actually Mom yesterday,while giving the bill of both of engagement ring, I also paid the bill for this ring to shopkeeper and told him that whenever he gets that ring,he gives it to me.Also I gave him my phone  number.Yesterday Uncle called me and said that he had found that ring.  Then I went to the shop and took the ring.

I was silently watching him speak and he was speaking continuously,"Mom, If you and Tanya liked this ring more then how could I let this ring go with my hands so easily",He stopped speaking,but everyone was happy to hear him.

"I couldn't understand how to praise Varun? Did he really buy this ring because I and his mom liked the ring more.But whatever,Today he saved me and my family from being insulted.I know Varun,I have given you a lot of pain.I hurt you.I didn't do this with wrong intentions.I am helpless.I have to do all this despite not wanting. you deserved a girl better than me. But how can I tell you what my compulsion is?",Saying this, tears started coming from my eyes.He shook her hand in front of me and I came out of my thoughts."Where are you lost and why are you crying?",He asked with an emotionless face.

"I think my daughter got emotional right now",Mom said showing love in her eyes.

"At least be happy till marriage.After that, you have to cry all your life.I said right na?",He whispered in my eyes.

Hearing this,a tear fell from my eye again.It seemed that perhaps that tear was waiting to come out after hearing something heartbreaking. 

"Don't cry my princess",Mom said and hugged me softly.

I wiped my tears.Then at the behest of his mom,Varun held my hand in his hands.He held my hand so hard that it started to ache.I tried to release my hand from his grip but failed.Then he put the ring in my ring finger and the next moment he left my hand.