Chapter-37

Author's POV:

"Ginni, who is Raja?", He asked in a serious tone.

"Who's Raja ? Whom are you talking about ?  I don't know any Raja",she replied fearfully as everyone could see the fear on her face. 

"At least don't lie with me, Ginni",Arun said in an angry tone. 

" Why would i lie to you",Ginni said while wiping sweat from her forehead.

Arun was about to say something to Ginni that Varun and Tanya also came there. 

"What are you two doing here?", Varun asked. 

"And Ginni, You have not yet gone to the library?",Tanya asked. 

Bhaiya and sister-in-law (Bhabhi).I was asking that....Ginni started speaking while cut him in middle,"He was asking me where I was going and he said that he would also go to the library with me.We are about to go to the library that both of you came".

Arun opened his mouth to say something, but Ginni made him gesture with her pleading eyes and Arun shut his mouth without saying uttering a word.

"Let's go to the library",Varun said and they all went to the library first and then to class. 

In the afternoon Varun, Arun and Tanya came home. Arun went to his room. Tanya and Varun also started going towards their room that suddenly Tanya stopped in front of the same room again. 

"What happened Tanya? Why did you stop?",Varun asked. 

"What's in this room, Varun?",Tanya asked Varun. 

"Don't know. This room has remained closed since we came here. You ask mom later. But now you must be tired,so go and rest in the room",he said. 

"But I asked mom yesterday morning. She said that it has memories of one's childhood and did not tell anything more",she replied in an irritating voice.

"Yes.it will be.Which talk did you start too?  Leave it all and let's go to the room",he said and both of them started going towards their room again.But Tanya was repeatedly looking towards the same room. 

"Tanya, may we go for shopping at evening?",Varun asked Tanya. 

"Yes, I also want to buy some new clothes",she replied.

"So it's final. Right now, I have some work to do. I come after some time.Till then you rest.Then in the evening we will go to the shopping mall. You should also tell about this to Ginni and Arun",he said.

"okay",She responded and slept in 2 minutes.

Varun kissed on her forehead and went from there.

Varun's POV:

In the evening we all went to the shopping mall. Ginni and Tanya walked into the Ladies compartment to get clothes for themselves and me and Arun to Gents compartment.

"Arun you go and see clothes. I'm coming after doing a call. Network is not coming here. I have to go out and talk",I said.

"okay brother", he replied and I went from there. 

10 minutes later I come back and go straight to the Ladies compartment, so that I can see what my Jerry is buying?

When I reached there, I saw Tanya standing disappointed. 

"What happened ? is there any problem?", I asked both of them.

"Yes, Tanya has liked this dress very much. But its size is small and the shopkeeper is saying that this is the last piece of this dress. All its stock has finished",Ginni said and listening to this I was looking at Tanya who stood there sad.