Chapter-18

Varun's POV:

Next morning, I woke up at 8:00 am and I don't know why I started thinking about Tanya lying on bed.  Everything started coming to my mind from admission time to till now.Her smile,Her Dressing sense,her way of talking,her beauty,Her innocent face,her cuteness,her beautiful heart etc.In short she is perfect for me.I never want another girl in my life. I love her very much.

Then I started thinking about today that today is very big and very special day for me.Today I am going to propose her.Maybe after that my life will be completely changed.But whatever happens, whether she accept it or not.We will always be friends just like before.I also start thinking about what she will wear to the party today but everything looks good on her.

Thinking all this, a big smile came on my face and I came out of my dream world when I heard a voice.In it he was saying that someone is smiling constantly thinking about someone.I came to know that this voice was from Arun.

"What happened bro, why are you smiling like crazy guy, why is your face shining so much.I think you started having dreams of your marriage with Tanya.Am I right, brother?",Arun laughed.

"Keep your mouth shut Arun. I was just thinking what she would wear to the party today and nothing else",I answered.

"Bro,I have an idea",Arun said.

"What do you mean",I said.

"Bro, how would you feel if she wore your dress today at the party", Arun asked. 

"My happiness is just beyond my thinking and i'll feel the luckiest person in this world.But why would she wear my purchased dress and how will it happen?",I asked.

"Leave all this to me brother.Just give me that dress.I will give this dress to Ginni.You already know Ginni.She will handle everything by herself", Arun said.

"Yes, I know.Thank you very much brother.You are the best", I hugged Arun.

"But remember one thing bro, you also have to help me when it comes to me and Ginni's relationship",Arun said.

"Yes,why not bro.This is also something to say",I said and he hugged me. 

"But if I am not married, I will not let you get married", I said.

"What did you say brother",Arun said looking at me in a serious way.

" I was just joking.Whether I get married or not,but I promise you that you will be married to Ginni",I said smiling. 

Thanks brother,Arun kissed my cheek.

Areee.....I started laughing.

I looked at the clock it was 9:30.Let's get ready quickly Arun.We also have to go to Gaurav's shop today. After getting ready,we had breakfast and at 10:30 we left the house. Half an hour later we reached Gaurav's shop.After an hour and a half of hard work,me and Arun bought clothes for themselves.

At 2:00 pm we came back home.  After being fresh,we had lunch and Papa told us that we had to leave for the party at 4:00.I  already said Dad that I'll come late,I will go at 5 o'clock.Time passed and it was 4:30.I Started getting ready.

I Started getting ready