Chapter-17

Varun's POV:

Suddenly I do not know why the same scene came to my mind again and I told Ginni that if you do not mind, can I ask you something?

"Sure", Ginni said.

"I had seen you before in this shopping mall with Tanya when a boy proposed her and she said that she loves someone else. Is this true?",i asked.

"Varun I think you are the best for  Tanya then stop thinking about it.I am sure that soon Tanya will start loving you as much as you have started doing to her",Ginni replied.

"Thank you",I smiled.

"Ginni,are you not late for home? Because it is 5:45pm already",asked Arun.

"No, I had already told my parents that I have to go and get a gift for Tanya after college  and I took a bracelet for her on the way when I came here,They  do not refuse me for anything when there was something specifically related to Tanya.",Ginni answered.

"Okay come on.Let's go to eat something I am very hungry.",I said.

Then we went to a restaurant. We left Ginni home after a meal.Then Arun and I reached the hand made gift shop. Bcause it was 7:15pm already.They said me to come at 7:00 pm.

15 minutes later a member of the shop would bring a collage of her pictures and I was very surprised to see it.Because it is so beautiful.Then I said them thank you and by paying money we left from there and at 8:30pm we reach home.

Mom and Dad are already waiting at the dining table for our dinner. We come after being fresh.Then the mom asks me if I bought a gift for Tanya.She knew that today I take a leave from the college.I already told her that I am going to buy a gift for Tanya.

I nodded my head and said,"I bought a lot of gifts for Tanya". 

"So tomorrow you are going to tell her about your feelings",Dad asked. 

"Yes Dad",I answered. 

"But beta,always remember one thing.Never force any girl for anything.Never impose your will on her.Whatever happens,whether she accepts your proposal or not,always respect her and don't be sad",Mom said.

"Sure mom,I do not know what will be her answer tomorrow after knowing my feeling.I do not know whether she will accpet or reject, but I will always respect her.l promise you mom that she will never have to tolerate anything because of me",I replied.

"Mera pyaara beta (My sweet son)",mom said smiling. 

"So tomorrow we are all going to Tanya's house on her birthday so be ready on time.",Dad said.

" Dad,I want to give a big surprise to Tanya and I have lied to her that tomorrow I am not coming on her birthday.So you,mom and Arun will leave early.I'll be late and I will explain my entire plan to Arun by going to the room.Both of you have to help me to make my plan successful",  I said mom and dad.

  "Of course beta", they both replied  together.

 Then after dinner,everyone went to their respective rooms.Arun sat on my bed with me and started saying, "brother tell me your plan for tomorrow".

 Just listen to me carefully,Tomorrow when you reach Tanya's house then first of all you have to go to Tanya's parents.Take Mom,Dad and Ginni with you too. Because Tanya's parents know maa Papa and Ginni too.

Then you have to tell them that your elder brother means i want to give Tanya a surprise.Tanya does not know that I am coming to her birthday party. So first of all I want to start my surprise by singing happy birthday  song for her.When Mom Dad and Tanya's parents get busy with the guests elsewhere.I will move to Tanya's room with the help of the Ginni.

After that,Ginni will bring Tanya to her room with some excuse.When Tanya is coming in the room,then you take Ginni with you and go downstairs to handle the situation.  When Tanya enters the room, I will turn on the room light and give her my main gift, that means by giving her a collage first and tell her about my feelings.After that i'll propose her with diamong ring which i bought today only for her. I do not know what is going to happen next? whether she will accept or not?, I told Arun.

"Bhai,don't worry,she will definitely accept your proposal.How can anyone reject such a handsome,hot,sexy and good looking man's proposal",Arun said.

I said nothing but blushed.

"Oh my God,How can I forget?",I said. 

"What brother?",Arun asked.

"Buying new clothes for tomorrow's birthday party for myself because I want to look the best at tomorrow's party",I told Arun.

"You said right bro. I also forget to buy new clothes. As Ginni is also there so I also want to see handsome just  for Ginni.Now what should we do?",Arun asked.

"Why didn't we go to buy clothes tomorrow morning?", I said.

"But bro,tomorrow is Sunday and most of the market will be closed tomorrow", Arun said.

"So what should we do now",I asked. 

"We both thought for 15 minutes and suddenly Arun said,"Bhai, I have an idea.Gaurav told me that his father has a clothing shop only for boys's artificial party wear and he remains closed only to Monday. Because it is in such a market that the market is closed on Monday only.Sunday is open, so tomorrow we go there.I will call Gaurav tomorrow morning and he will also reach there.

"You said right Arun,it will be right",  I said.

"Let's go to sleep now brother.Good night",Arun said.

"Good night", i replied.

So here is my update for day😊

How's the chapter?

If you like this chapter then don't forget to vote and comment 😊

In next chapter,the party are going to begin.

Till then stay home and stay safe😊

THANKS
💖Neha💖