Chapter-22

Varun's POV:

Then my eyesight went to all my gifts lying on one corner which I had brought for Tanya.I felt very bad seeing them like this.I wanted Tanya to open these gift in front of me and tell me how she felt.

I was thinking all this while that I heard some voice.I turned back and I saw Tanya was feeling conscious.

I saw her trying to get up and sit.I quickly went to her and started helping.Then she held his head tightly with both her hands.I was very scared and started asking her what happened to her?

 She started pointing me towards a drawer and said that I should open it and take out a pill from the bottle lying in it.I picked up that bottle and took a pill from there and gave it to her along with water.

She quickly took that pill.After 5 minutes,I saw that she was relaxed and started doing normal behaviour.

I felt that at first,she did not recognize me because of headache.when she gain her senses back,she stood up from her place and started asking me question.

Author's POV:

"What are you doing in my room and what happened to me?",Tanya asked.

"You suddenly fainted down the hall.I picked you up and brought you to your room.Your Mom and Dad are busy with the guests and they ask me to stay with you.That's why I am here",Varun answered.

"There was no need for you to stop here either",She said in a serious tone.

"How would I leave you alone in the room in such a state of unconsciousness",He asked.

"Okay thank you.Now I am fine.You can go from here",she said. 

"Why are you talking like this Tanya?  Have I done anything wrong? Tell me?",He asked.

"No Varun,you have done nothing wrong.My luck has been doing wrong to me",she replied.

"What do you mean",He asked.

"Nothing, you will not understand.  You just go from here",she said angrily.

"Okay, you don't want to tell me. But atleast tell me what pill have you just taken?",He asked.

"Who you are?",she said. 

"What?",He surprised. 

"I said who are you to ask me this",she said angrily.

"Tanya,Just a little while ago,you have accepted my proposal in front of everyone in the hall below and your father has fixed our marriage as well.  We both are going to get married next month and I am going to be your husband,so I can ask you this.Now please tell me",He began to caress her cheeks with both his hands,tears started falling from his eyes while speaking.

"No, it cannot happen.That's a lie.I can't marry you.Say it's a lie.Please say Varun this is a lie",she started crying.

"It's true love,what has happened to you",he asked.

Seeing her crying,Varun's tears were not stopping.

After 2 minutes she wiped her tears and removed both his hands from her cheeks and told him,"Go from here Varun".

But.....she cut his talk in the middle and said to him,I said just go from here.

But Tanya......she again cut her in the middle and started shouting," I told you to go from here Varun.You can't hear me dammiy.Go from here Varun.Just leave.Leave me alone.Go".

She started crying badly and sat down on her knees.

You don't cry,please Love.I am going.  You stop crying.Seeing her crying like this,He also started crying more and went out of her room crying.

It was 9:00pm.After 10 minutes, Ginni,Tanya's and Varun's family came to her room.All the guests had left.She was lying on the bed.Her eyes were closed. 

Ritik ran to her bed.Sitting near her and crying.He caressing his hand over her forehead and said, "What has happened to you, Dida?"

Listening to her lil brother,She opened her eyes and said, "Nothing happened to me chotu.you don't cry".

"Get well soon Dida",Ritik said. 

"I am fine.Now you go and sleep.it's too late.You also have to go to school tomorrow",Tanya said in soft voice.

As you say Dida.He stood up from there and went to his room.

Then her mother came to her and started asking her,are you alright beta.Tanya shook her head yes.Varun was standing in a corner watching all this and trying to hide his tears.Arun also stood with him. 

Then Varun's mother came to Tanya and asked her,"what had happened to you beta.Why did you faint?".

 "Don't know aunty.I think it's probably because of exhaustion", Tanya replied.

"Take care beta, now let us go",Varun's father said.

Varun and his family started going from there calling bye to Tanya's parents.While going out of the room, Varun was looking back at Tanya again and again.Tears were coming out from his eyes.He was trying to hide them.Also Tanya's eyes were not moving away from him.Tears were coming out of her eyes as well.Then They left from there.

Tanya's POV:

Mom Dad,both of you also go to your room and relax.You must also be very tired.I feel better now.Ginni will stay with me tonight. 

"Will you stay Ginni",I asked.

Of course.I have already told to my Mom Dad that today I will be with you",she replied.

"Thank you very much",I smiled.

When my parents had gone.Ginni closed the door,happily came,hugged me and said,I am very happy for you.Varun is the best for you.You did right by saying yes.

"Now tell me what happened to you in the Hall.Why did you faint.It has never happened before",She asked.

Actually.....I was about to tell that i started feeling dizzy.My balance started deteriorating.I was about to fall that Ginni caught me.

"What happened to you Tanya? Wait,I think you wouldn't have eaten anything.Tell me",She asked. 

"Yes,you are right",I replied. 

You lie down on the bed and take some rest.I just bring you something to eat and then she leaves from there.

She brings a plate of food after 10 minutes and starts feeding me with her own hands.I feel very good eating food.

When the food is finished,She starts asking me again,"Now tell me why you ran into the room running from the Hall and why Varun was running after you.What has happened between you two".

Hearing Ginni,my attention shifted to Varun.I felt very bad thinking about him.I treated her very wrong today.Ginni then waved her hand towards me and started asking again, I will talk to you Tanya.Where are you lost? Answer my questions.

Two minutes later I said her,"I can't marry Varun.I just love Raja".

***********************************

So here is my update 😊

Tell me How's the chapter?

Emotional and serious one😢

So Raja is the name of her first love.

I felt so bad for Varun.who else is feeling bad for Varun?

Next chapter is about conversation between Tanya and Ginni and you will come to know about Tanya's feelings for Raja.

Keep guessing which pill was taken by Tanya? Does Tanya really take depression pills?

Also give me your suggestions that you would like to know about Tanya and Raja in detail or in short?

Also told me what do you think Tanya and Varun will get married?

Till then stay home and stay safe😊

THANKS
💖Neha💖