Chapter-28

Author's POV:

Day passed.

Now only 1 day was left for engagement.Engagement was held on Sunday and today is Friday so that Varun and Tanya should not have any loss of education as they will have to take a college vacation even few days before and after the wedding.

Except for just one main work,all the shopping and preparation was done for engagement and that is to buy engagement ring for boy and girl means for Tanya and Varun.

Today,Varun and Arun went to college in a different car as Varun's mom told Varun that after finishing college, she would take Tanya to the jewellers shop directly and send Arun home in other car.Varun's and Tanya's mom will meet them at the jewellery shop there.

The day after the fight of Tanya and Varun,the two didn't talk well to each other.Whenever Varun used to talk to Tanya,he mostly used to taunt her for everything.But she didn't give him any answer from the front.She kept listening quietly.

Time passed and the college was over.

"Let us both go to the jeweller's shop.The mom of both of us must be waiting for us there",Varun told Tanya.

She shook her head in yes and stood near the gate outside the college and waited for Varun.

He came out with the car and stopped in front of her.She opened the door to the back seat of the car and sat down.Varun didn't pay attention at first as he was busy looking at something in his phone, but when he saw her sitting in the back seat he started speaking,"I'm not your driver,Understood.Get up and sit on the front seat",He said in a serious voice and opened the door of front seat of the car.

She quietly got up from the back seat and sat on the front seat with him.He Started the car and the rest of their journey went quitely.

Arriving at the jeweller's shop,Varun said to Tanya,"You go inside.I park the car and come".

"Ok",she replied and got down from the car and went inside the shop.

Varun's POV:

After I parked the car,I went in and saw that the three were Smiling and talking to each other.When I reached there,Tanya's mom turned towards me.

She said,"Varun beta.All three of us are confused.We don't understand which one of these two rings we take for Tanya.You help us".

"Yes beta,but first come and sit down with Tanya",My mom said.

"Okay mom",i said and sat quietly with Tanya.

"Now tell us which of these two is the best",my mom asked me to show both the rings.

"Mom both are good.You ask Tanya. What has she come here for?",I said the last line looking at Tanya.

she too started staring at me.

"Tanya beta,you tell me which ring you like more",My mom asked to her.

"This one",Tanya said.

"Okay beta,now wear this ring in your left hand ring finger to see if it fits you or not",My mom said to Tanya.

"Okay",Tanya said and took that ring from my mom's hand.

"1 minute.forward your left hand",I told Tanya calmly.

She looked at me with a questioning look.

"Do fast",I said smiling.

She put her hand forward.I grabbed her hand and started removing ring from her ring finger, which I wore on her birthday on the time of proposing her.