Chapter-31

Tanya's POV:

"Now tell me,why you lied to me?",he asked angrily.

"It's none of your business",I said without looking into his eyes.

"You are my future wife so it's your duty to tell the truth to your future husband from now on.Understand",He said angrily.

"And where is it written that?",I asked in a serious tone.

"Look don't make me angry anymore. Tell me why you lied to me?",he asked again.

"Why do you want to know the truth? By telling the truth,I would have got something different from you. No,I would have got the same.Your taunts,your anger and your hatred that I saw in front of everyone in class a while ago.You Shouted at me Varun. Everyone was standing and watching this spectacle.You have become so blind in your anger that you don't think it necessary to see the place before showing anger to me.

Then i started crying but speaking continuously,"I'm not a toy.I also have feelings.I also feel pain.I know that I have given you a lot of pain and you have every right to scold me But atleast control your anger in front of everyone.

Then my cry changed in sob.And what difference does it make to you if anything happens to me.It will be good for you.You will be free from me.You will be happy if I di.........Don't know why,suddenly he hugged me tightly before I could finish my talk.As soon as he hugged me,I started crying loud.

My head was on his chest and his one hand on my waist and other hand patted my back.I needed this hug very much and then tightened my grip to his shirt while crying.

He was speaking with great love,"Tanya stop crying,calm down please.Sorry Tanya.Now stop crying love".

As soon as I came to my senses,I separated from him and said,"if you feel bad about my words then I'm really sorry.I said all this because my tolerence power was vanished".Then I left without looking at him.

Time passed.The college was over and I stood outside the college waiting for the driver Kaka to arrive.

Suddenly I saw that Varun stopped his car in front of me.He opened the door to the front seat and said,"sit down.I'll drop you at home".

I was surprised to see this and said," no,driver Kaka is about to arrive".

"He'll not come.I have spoken to your mom that today I'll drop you home.Now sit down",He said.

I sat quietly.5 minutes later he stopped the car on one side of the road.

"What happened?",I asked.

"Nothing just get off the car",he said.

I was just looking at him quietly."You don't understand at once.I said get down now",he said angrily.

"OK Angry Bird",I said.

"What did you say?",he asked.

"Nothing",I said and got down from the car.Then we both started to cross the road.Don't know where we were going?

But my face blossomed when we both stopped in front of an ice cream vendor.

"Ice cream",I said in a baby voice with a big smile on my face.

Then I saw that Varun was staring at me with "What was it?"expression.My smile faded seeing this.

"Bhaiya give me two Cornetto cream", He told the ice cream vendor.

He still remembers the name of my favorite ice cream.Then she gave both the ice creams to me and started paying money.

It's very difficult to understand him. Sometimes he behaves in a very normal way and sometimes talks in anger behaving like a mental patient. I think he's 50% normal and 50% mental.No-No 25% normal and 75% mental.Thinking about it all,I don't know when I started walking in the middle of the road?