Chapter-7

Author's POV:

The next day, Ginni and Tanya came into the class 15 minutes before the first lecture started, when Ginni asked her about her birthday invitations because Ginni knew that she gives invitations to the class every year. 

"Our family printer is not here yet, he will come in a day or two and when he comes after that the invitations will be printed, then the next day I will distribute the class",She answered.

"Ok", Ginni replied.

All the students had come to class included Varun and Arun. The first lecture started and the teacher made an announcement among all the students that, like every year, this time also a intelligent student and a poor or Average student will sit together.

Sir knew that both Varun and Arun had come from foreign country and new admission. Because their father is the good friend of the principal of this college. As per principal's instructions to sir, he luckily asked Arun to sit with Ginni and Varun to sit with Tanya.

Hearing Sir, Arun,Varun,Tanya and Ginni were surprised all. Then Varun and Arun got up from their seat and Varun sat with Tanya and Arun sat with Ginni.

Both Varun and Tanya didn't seem happy. They didn't talk to each other. Also didn't  even look at each other. After sometime She started to look at him and wondered if anything happened to him because tomorrow he wants to be my friend,but now he has not even talked to me or look at me today. How can this happen?", She thought mentally.

When Sir said that if they had any problem, they could ask the one  who sat beside them. Suddenly She saw hom who is trapped on a question. He is unable to solve it. When 10 minutes passed like this, She herself said,"If you have a problem, you can share with me".

" I don't have any problem and neither do I need your help. I can solve it myself",He replied angrily.

  "What happened? Why you are behaving  like this",She asked in a worried tone.

"Nothing, it's none of your business."He replied in anger.

 "Ok,as you wish",She replied.

At that time, He was angry and looked towards her but yet he didn't say anything and started doing his work again.

Just like this, the whole day had passed and they didn't talk to each other again. After the college time is over,Tanya and Ginni are going outside the college. Her driver has not come yet. But the father of Ginni had arrived So Ginni went from there, calling her bye.

She was waiting for the driver standing there. Suddenly her gaze fell on an ice-cream man standing on the other side of the road. She crossed the road and took one Cornetto and started crossing the road to come back outside the college.

She was thinking something while crossing the road and was about to be hit by a car that suddenly a boy came and pulled her to one side of the road.  Her ice-cream fell on the ground and she also fell on that boy.  That boy was not someone else but only Varun. Her hands were on his chest and he had both his hands on her waist.

Her long hairs were open and some of her hairs were touching his face. They kept staring at each other for 5 minutes. From the sound of Vehicles, They immediately came to know that they were both lying on the road.

He  stood up. His right elbow was got injured while saving her and blood started coming out from there,But he ignored. Also there was a sprain in the leg of the her and she couldn't stand up. He was also helping her but she can't stand.

He sat down on his knees and starts scolding her,"Thinking what you were crossing the road? You don't see that this is the main road?"

"Aa..aa...actually...I.....wasss....th..think......thinking",She said in fear while seeing him in anger state.

He started speaking again while cutting her talk in the middle," Quickly tell me, are you a little girl?Can't take care of you? You don't know if something happened to you then what would happened to me....ahhh....i means what would happened to your family..they loved you so much".

Hearing him, Tears started coming of her eyes and she started crying. Seeing her crying, all the anger of him ended and he lovingly asked,"Tanya?what happened now? Why are you crying now? Well sorry, I shouldn't have scolded you so much. Please stop crying now. I'm really sorry".

She was crying constantly. Seeing her crying like this, He caught his ears and started sit and up(Uthak baithak). After a minute of seeing him like this, She stopped crying and burst out in laughing. Seeing her laughing, He also starts laughing.

Then She said," Well, it's fine. I forgive you for scolding me and also thank you very much for saving me. Help me now. I'm not standing up. I sprained my leg".

He listened to her and started helping her but she was unable to stand and started screaming with pain.

Then he picked her up in his arms in a bridal style and started crossing the road. Her hands were around his neck making a loop and she was silently looking at him. His focus was on crossing the road.

He started speaking,"I take you to the hospital".

"No, now i feel better than before, let me down",She replied.

Her driver had arrived. She pointed him to her car and he seated her in the car.

Then he gestured to the driver of the car and said that stayed here for 2 minutes. He comes, just then he crossed the road again and brought one cornetto and gave it to her. She took that cornetto with happiness and then he smiled upon seeing her and said that she should take care of herself.

"Ok" She replied with a little smile.

He started leaving from there when She called him and told him that he was sitting in the car with her because she had some work with him.

"Which work",He asked being confused.

"First you sit then i'll tell",She answered.

"But....",He said but cut off by her.

"Will you sit or i'll come outside?",She said in anger.

"Ok",He replied and sat in the car beside her.

***********************************

Here is my update for the day🤗

How's the chapter?

If you like this chapter then don't forget to vote 😊

If you have any idea about what happned next then must tell me in the comment section🤗

Till then Stay home and stay safe

THANKS
💖Neha💖