Chapter-1

Author's POV:

Today is the admission day for the final year students in chemical engineering.

Tanya Saxena, a 20 years young, cute, beautiful and innocent girl gets up from her bed and after getting ready, she comes out of her room and went downstairs and wishes good morning to her mother Sneha Saxena, father Ritesh Saxena and brother Ritik Saxena. Ritik is 7 years younger than Tanya.

"Good Morning Dida," Ritik said.

Her Mom and Dad also said good morning without looking at her because they were both busy with their phones.

Tanya smiles upon seeing Ritik and said, "Brother, you go to school in another car today because I have to go to college early.

She said these words because every day she drops him in school because his school is on her college way.

"Ok Dida," Ritik said.

She hurriedly takes her breakfast and left home to go to college.

As she reached the college, she saw Ginni standing outside of the college waiting for her. Ginni is Tanya's only bestfriend. They both enter the college and standing in a line for the admission. Ginni stands in front of her.

Suddenly She gets a strong push from behind due to which she starts falling on her bestie but she manages herself.

A boy whose name is Varun said sorry from behind but she ignored. Again same incident happen. She turns back and saw a handsome, Hot and Good looking boy standing behind her. Varun again said sorry to her and also said, "By mistake, My younger brother Arun pushed me and due to this, you were also pushed".

She heard everything and then turned her face forward without giving him any reply. He became silent after thinking that he will tell her sorry tomorrow before the lectures start.

After few hours, All the students went to their home after submitting their respective forms.

Tomorrow is the first day of their final year.

***********************************

So here is my first chapter ... must tell guys how's the chapter?

It's my first story so please support me.

If you like this chapter..then don't forget to vote 😊

Let's see how Varun said sorry to Tanya and why she didn't reply to him and how does their love story begins?

Also drop your reviews about this chapter in comment section🙂🙂

Stay home and stay safe 😊

THANKS
💖NEHA💖