Chapter-25

Tanya's POV:

After some time,I reached home and saw Ritik was talking with someone.I reached there and saw that he was talking with Ayush.

"What is it doing here",I thought.

"Hello babe",Ayush said.

"Hi",I replied giving him a fake smile.

"So how's your college day",He asked.

"Good",I replied.

"By the way, what are you doing here?",I asked Ayush in serious tone.

"I came nearby for some work,so I thought to meet you all as well",He said.

"Ok",i said.

Then mom came to us and said to come to the dining table to have lunch.I don't want to have lunch with Ayush because I knew that he would sit in the chair with me and ask me a lot of questions about Varun. He doesn't know much about Varun and his family as they has just arrived in India a few days ago.but he does know that Varun and I study in the same college and in the same class.

"Mom, I have a lot of college work, so I'll have my lunch in my room.you send my lunch to my room",I said and started going from there that Ayush gave me a voice.

"Tanya first come here and have lunch with everyone. Afterwards, do your work and I also not get an opportunity to eat food with you every day",He said while looking at mom.

"So sweet of you beta",mom said showing her love.

"Sweet and he....never",i whispered.

"Tanya come na beta",said mom.

But mom.....I used to stop saying when I saw Varun and Arun coming inside.Arun was helping Varun in walking.But I told him that he will come when he gets well.Why has he just arrived?

"Namaste(hello) Aunty",both said to mom.

"Namaste beta",mom replied.

"Varun beta,what happened to you, why are you walking like this?",Mom asked looking at Varun's foot.

"Actually Aunty I had a small foot  injury while playing cricket in college today",Varun answered while sitting on the chair.

"Then why have you come beta? You would come when you were fine",mom said.

"No aunty,you invited me on lunch with so much love,so why don't I come?",Varun replied.

"So sweet of you beta",said mom.

"So sweet here too! But not that much sweet",I whispered again.

I showed Varun my angry face, but he winked.O God this boy can't be anything.

"Ayush came here already and now Varun has also come.It may be that Varun doesn't say anything, but I know Ayush very well. He leaves no chance to taunt and degrade anybody.Don't know now what war will be between these two?",I told myself.

"Hello Jiju and bro of jiju(jiju k bhaiya)",Ritik said.

"Hi lil bro",Varun said.

"Hello",also said Arun.

"Hello to both of you",Ayush said with a smirk.

"Hi",both replied.

"Keep talking later.Have lunch first, otherwise it will get cold",Mom said to us.

"Sure Aunty",Varun said.

"Varun beta don't call me aunty.Say mom. I know that you have not yet become my son-in-law.But still you get used to calling me mom from now on",Mom said.