Chapter-27

Varun's POV :

After waiting for 15 minutes,Tanya's mother came to me very happily and  told me,"Congratulations a lot beta. Tanya has said yes to the wedding".

"I was shocked to hear this.How can this happen?",I thought.

"Congratulations bro,Finally sister-in-law (bhabhi) is ready to marry you",Arun said and hugged me tightly.

"Thanks Arun",I said but there was no smile on my face.

"Arun you go home,I'll come by myself after some time.I want to talk to Tanya.It will take me a while.Dad is busy with office work.Mom is alone at home, you go",I said.

"Okay bro",Arun said and went from there.

"I didn't want that my family to know about all the fights that have taken place between me and Tanya till date. I can't see them being upset",I whispered.

"Mom,can I go to Tanya's room to talk to her?",I asked.

"Sure beta,there is no need to ask you. In a few days, both of you are going to get married.You can come here and meet her whenever you want",Mom said.

"Thank you",I said and started going towards Tanya's room.

"I was really angry at Tanya.After all, what does she think of herself? She would do whatever she wanted and she was doing the same thing again and again which made me angry on her",i whispered to myself.

Then I angrily kicked Tanya's room and opened the door.She was sitting near her bed hugging her knees close to her chest.Hearing the loud opening of the door, she started looking at me.I closed the door and started moving towards it.

"What are you doing here?",She asked taking sobs and had tears in her eyes.

But now her tears were not going to make any difference to me.I sat down on my knees to match her level and started asking angrily",Why did you do this, Tanya?

She kept quiet and looked silently towards me.

"I am asking you something.Listen Tanya,don't test my patience,answer my question",I asked her angrily.

She kept quiet again.

I shook her by the shoulder and asked,"why don't you speak,why did you say yes to the wedding.What have you got me.When your mind wished,you said no to marry me and when wished, you said yes.Is my heart a toy for you? When added wills and when wills broke.Marriage is not a joke Tanya.You know how much I fell in love with you in a few days.

But still for your happiness I buried all my love in one corner of my heart and kept laughing in front of everyone, not wanting to.You said so much to me in this room on your birthday.That day, every word of yours was tearing my heart to pieces. I still kept quiet just for you and our friendship.

But now I think I did a lot wrong.Not with you but with myself .I kept hurting myself because of you. I stopped smiling like before.But you don't care about me and my feelings because You don't even have a heart. That's why you are playing with my heart.

I was the one who was mad that I choosed the wrong life partner for myself.But the truth is that you don't deserve me",tears were coming out of my eyes while saying it all because I didn't want to say all this but she forced me to.

Then I wiped my tears and started saying,"I'll not let you play anymore. Now tell me what....she started speaking while cutting me in the middle,Varun.....I also cut her in middle and started saying," It's enough while showing my hand to her.Just give me an answer.What do you want from me? First you said no and now why you said yes to this wedding when you don't even want to get married",I asked angrily.

She kept quiet.

"I want answer ",I asked in a loud voice.

"You love me na,that's why i get ready to marry you",she answered while shouting looking into my eyes.

Now my anger has reached its peak.

"But you love someone else dammit,then why? Tell me you dammit",I asked while hitting my hand on one side of the bed.

She started speaking,"I Don't want to argue.Now you have only two options,either marry me or see me dying".

Oh,I started laughing loudly."You don't even talk about dying.The one who is fond of tearing the other's heart into pieces and make them die. What does she know what real die is?",I said.

"I'm not joking Varun, you seriously have only these two options and if you don't want to marry me, then I have no problem. You can go from here now. Yes, but don't forget to come to my funeral after a few days",She said with fake laugh.

"But why is she talking about dying, what has happened to her that she wants to die. Bad she has done to me",my mind thought.

"Oh so you still want to play this game more.then okay.I'll marry you and show you playing this game better and if you still feel that there is still a love or sympathy left for you in my heart then you are wrong because you are not worth it",I said showing my first finger.

Then I had started standing there and leaving, but suddenly I started to caress Tanya's cheek with my palm.

Seeing me doing this, she started looking at me with surprise.

"I.hate.you.",I said in a serious tone.

Then I stood up,quickly wiped my tears and exited the room without turning back to her.

***********************************

So here's my update 😊

First of all,Sorry to all my readers for a boring chapter☺

Next chapter will be about engagement of Tanya and Varun.

What do you think their engagement will go well without any trouble? 😉😉

Also if you like this chapter then don't forget to vote and comment 😊

Keep loving and supporting me like this💞💞

Stay home and stay safe 😊

THANKS
💖Neha💖