Chapter-30

Tanya's POV:

Engagement Night:

At 9:00pm I returned to my room.I Locked the door and then put both my hands on my ears and covered them and sat down on the floor while crying.Because high music was playing in the engagement party was bothering me very much.It seemed that I had just come from a spectacle and despite not wanting,I was also a part of it.

Suddenly my head started paining.Also i started feeling dizzy.So I stood up very hard,opened the drawer,took a pill out of the bottle and ate it quickly.Then I quickly pulled out the engagement ring and threw it on the ground.

After 5 minutes I started feeling better than before.But my heart was still in too much pain.It was unbearable.

Then I sat in the balcony.The first 5 minutes I kept looking silently at the sky and tears were constantly coming out of my eyes.After that I started speaking by looking at the stars,"Why,Why did you do this maa papa? Why you left me alone in this cruel world and gone.You see naa what happened here today. Look,I had an engagement today and that too with a boy whom I have never loved. For which I never had such feelings in my mind.I have always been in love with only one boy,only my Raja.

But look na maa.Maybe he didn't love me either.That's why he has not come back yet.

Maa papa,Answer my one question,did you love me or like everyone else, you also hated me?

I always wished good of everyone then why are they being so bad with me?Why are all playing the game with my heart as a toy,everbody speaks whatever comes in their mind.

After so many years I had found a good friend except Ginni.But now he hates me too.Maa, I know that what I did to Varun was very wrong. But I didn't do it intentionally. I was forced.So what would I do?

But Varun should have understood me a little bit. But no, he too is happy to see me in pain. Maybe i deserve all the hate.

You know maa he told me that I will have to cry for the whole life now. But he doesn't know that I have always cried in my past life too.He said that I broke his heart and gave it back.But my heart has been broken for so many years.what about that? I have never complained to anyone.

Dad,you tell me If you were with me today, would you have seen me in this condition? Marry me with Varun? Maa, you would have recognized my pain behind my fake laughter.

I have heard,Also Everyone says that a person's pain is visible in his eyes,so why is no one able to see my pain in my eyes.Why no one is able to see that I have become a dead corpse now, who has no special reason to live. Today neither do I have my real maa and papa, nor my only love.

How long will I be able to live like this maa? Why didn't you both take me with you? At least I would be happy with you. Miss you naa .miss you papa",saying all this, I didn't know when I fall asleep in deep slumber?

The next day,I woke up to hear the sound of a door knocking.I saw that I slept on the ground in an engagement dress. I quickly stood up and opened the door.

Tanya....Mom became silent as she looked at my dress."Beta,You were so tired that slept without changing her dress",she asked.

I shook my head in yes.

Then I did my hairs behind my ear with left hand as they were open and disturbing me.

Suddenly mom grabbed my left hand."what is this and where is your engagement ring?",She asked angrily.

Before i could say anything,She started speaking again,"What would have happened if you had gone to college like this and Varun would have seen that you don't have a ring in your finger? Wherever you put the ring, pick it up and wear it. Don't make such a mistake again, otherwise you know.Anyways It's 8:00 now.Get ready for college",She said and went from there.