Chapter-36

Varun's POV:

Everyone came and gave us blessings. Then I saw Ayush coming towards us and I really didn't want him to be seen even around Tanya.I have no faith in him anymore.

"Hi Varun and Tanya ",He said smiling.

"Hi Ayush",I said with a smirk.

"Hello Ayush,How are You?",Tanya asked Ayush.

"I'm fine.What's about You?",Ayush asked smiling.

"I'm fine too"she replied smiling.

"By the way, both of you are very lucky that even after such a big accident, you survived safely",He said with a smirk.

"It Seems that you are not happy to see both of us alive",I asked with a smirk.

"No, No, there is no such thing. I'm very happy and you two are made for each other anyway",He said smiling.

"Thanks,Now please excuse us",I said.

Then suddenly DJ started playing.  Too many couples were dancing there. "I also wanted to dance with my partner, but I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable by touching on her skin while dancing",I thought while looking at her laughing face. 

Suddenly Ginni and Arun came and started insisting us for dancing.

"No Arun, Tanya is not fully recovered yet",I made an excuse and said.

"Varun, if both of them are saying this much then let's go.Also I'm all right", Tanya said smiling.

"Yes brother, sister-in-law (Bhabhi) is saying right",Arun said.

"Let's go na Varun.It'll be lot of fun", Tanya said.

"Okay",I said and we both reached the dance floor.

Suddenly Arun started speaking,"So as you know, Ladies and Gentlemen, my brother and sister-in-law (Bhabhi) came home after recovering from such a big accident 2 days ago, this party has been organized in the same happiness and now in this happiness we all will play a game and name of the game is "Paper Dance".

Then Ginni started speaking,"By the way, all of you must have heard about this game, but still let me tell you about this game.

The couple has to start dancing on the newspaper after the music starts without stepping off the newspaper.

After some time the music stops and the couples have to fold the newspaper into half and start dancing again.

After regular intervals the newspaper have to be folded into halves.

Couple who dances till the last without stepping off the newspaper is the winner".

"That will bring the couple really close while dancing on the floor… oops not floor but paper.Hope you'll have fun playing this game",Arun said smiling.

After listening to Arun, I and Tanya were looking at each other in shocking way. 

"They only asked us to dance. There was no talk about the game",I thought and despite not wanting, we started playing this game.

After every round, the size of the newspaper was getting smaller and the more we were coming closer to each other. My heartbeat was accelerating too much. But I was enjoying every moment of dancing with my love. 

Then we reached the last round and the size of the newspaper had become so small that only one person could stand on it.We started thinking something.

"What should we do now? I want to win this game", Tanya said.

"If you want this then we'll definitely win", I said smiling.