Chapter-26

Tanya's POV:

"Actually maa I can't marry Tanya",said Varun.

Mom was surprised to hear this and said,but why beta?

"Because I love someone else.She went away somewhere without telling me and in the meantime I started liking Tanya and proposed her.Now my love has returned and I want to marry her",Varun said.

What story has he made to save me and how can he take all the blame on himself so easily? The girl will be very lucky that Varun will get married.He is really a very nice guy.

"But beta it's not possible now.My husband had announced the wedding of both of you in front of all our guests on the day of Tanya's birthday.  Now what will they think of us and we have also ordered to print the wedding cards of both of you",Mom said.

"But mom I love her very much and can't live without her",Varun said.

"Okay beta,if you like this,then I'll talk to my husband today.But later don't tell me that because of the break up of this marriage,the friendship of your father and my husband for so many years was  broken.Moreover,both of them were thinking about partnership in business",said mom.

"Did I hear it right? If this happens, the whole blame will come on Varun.  But it's not his fault. The whole mistake is mine,he has no hand in it.  I have to do something",i thought.

"That's when I started speaking without thinking",Mom Varun is lying".

"What do you mean Tanya?",Mom asked. 

"Tanya you keep your mouth shut.I am talking",Varun said angrily to me.

"No Varun, now this matter is becoming very serious which I don't want.All this is happening because of me, there is no mistake in you.Let me tell mom the truth",i said to Varun.

Actually  mom......I started saying that Varun interrupted me and started speaking angrily,"I'm talking na Tanya.You sit here silently".

"And I also told you to let me tell mom the truth.When there is no mistake in you,why should all the blame come on you?You consider yourself very great.Now you sit quietly and let me talk",I said in a loud and angry voice.

After listening to me, Varun started staring at me silently.But I didn't care for it and started speaking,"Mom Varun is lying to you.I told Varun that he should talk to you and Dad because I don't want to get married".

"But why?",mom asked. 

"Mom can we both talk in my room alone",I said. 

"Okay, let's go",Mom replied and we both started walking towards my room.On reaching the room,I closed the door of the room.I and mom sat on the couch.

"Now tell me why you don't want to marry Varun? Don't you like him and if you don't like him,then why you accepted his proposal?",Mom said in an angry tone.

"Mom there is no such thing.I am still young for marriage.Also I'm not ready for marriage and still have to study further",I said.

"So who's stopping you from studying beta.If you still have any doubt.I'll talk to Varun's parents about this",Mom said.

But mom....Mom started speaking while cutting me in the middle,"You have to marry Varun and this is my final decision.You understand".

"No mom i can't marry him",I said in a slightly high voice while standing from the couch.

I stood at some distance from mom with my back towards her.

"After all,you also showed your true colour.You turned out to be as stubborn and used to think about herself as your parents",Mom said standing from the couch.

Hearing this, I turned to mom with astonishment."What is this you saying mom?",while asking this a tear fell down from my eyes.

"I'm saying right.I'm not your real mother.I haven't given birth to you.Ritik is my only son.You are not my daughter",Mom said.

"Why are you saying this mom.I don't understand anything.I'm your daughter na mom?",I asked keeping my hands on both the shoulders of my mom and there were tears in my eyes.

She removed both my hands from her shoulder and said,"I am telling the truth.You are my sister-in-law's daughter means my husband's elder brother's daughter.Your mother and father were also like this.Selfish and used to think about themselves".

Hearing this, my eyes were wide open.

Mom again started speaking,"do you want to know what they did? Your father had fraudulently got our company in his name and your mother also supported your father.They had left us to die on the road.At that difficult time,Only Varun's and Ayush's father helped us.  At that time you were only 2 years old.It was because of both of them that we got our wealth,honour and fame back again.

That's why when Ayush proposed you again and again,I asked you to marry him,but you refused and now you are doing the same with Varun.I didn't want to end my relationship with both families at any cost because they helped us in our most difficult time.And it is said that Karam does his work.Your father's company sank.He came on the road.

And one day they had an accident and died but unfortunately you survived and my husband had such a big heart that he gave you his name despite all this and took me a promised that you will never know this.I still gave you love like a mother, but I didn't forget all those things.Today you forced me to tell you that things.

She was speaking continuously and I was listening quietly to her.

People who helped us so much and today you want to end our relationship with them by saying no to this marriage.You want to end the friendship of my husband and Varun's father.First your parents took away everything from us and now you want to take away everything from us",mom stopped speaking and sat on the couch and put both her hands on their head.

After hearing all this,tears were not going to stop from my eyes.I could not understand what was happening?
I had never thought so.

I slowly went to mom,sitting on the floor near her, put both my hands on her knees and said, "Mom nothing is what you think.I never wanted your,dad and Ritik's bad.I didn't know how my real mom dad was.Ever since I took my senses,I considered you and Dad my real parents.I can never think of you all bad",I said crying.

"Okay,If you are telling the truth then prove it and say yes happily to marry Varun",mom said in a serious tone.

I cleaned my tears and started speaking,"okay,I am ready to marry Varun.I have already lost my real maa Papa and now if I have lost you all, then I'll have no reason to live.I have no one in this world except you all.I'll do as you say.I'll marry Varun".

"Okay one more thing to remember what I told you today.Your father should not know about that.You know very well what could be the result? Maybe you might even lose the right to call us mom dad",said mom and left the room.

5 minutes later someone angrily opened the door to my room.He was none other than Varun.He was very angry.Seeing his angry face,I came to know that mom has told him that I am ready to marry him.

Don't know what he is going to do now..........???

***********************************

So here is my update 😊

How's the chapter?

Eventually you came to know the reason of Tanya saying yes to marry Varun.

Soon Tanya and Varun will get engaged.Let's see what troubles it brings.

If you like this chapter then don't forget to vote and comment 🤗

Many thanks to those who have supported me so far and keep supporting me in the same way😍

Stay home and stay safe 😊

THANKS
💖Neha💖