Epilogue

9 years later:

"Varun, get up, you'll be late for the office. Do you remember that today we have to go to meet mom? I'm getting repeated calls from her and our two crooks (Badmaash) are still sleeping. I also have to get ready  both of them as well", Tanya said while wearing earrings.

"No love, Let me sleep and anyway, last night our little crooks made my condition worse. I'm very tired. Let me sleep", He replied in a sleepy voice while turning to the other side.

"Really?",She asked while crossing her arms across her chest.

"Yes, Don't you remember, Pari has made me a horse and make me ran into the whole house yesterday", He said in an irritating voice.

"You keep saying her, Papa's angel, Papa's fairy. Now you are very angry at Papa's angel", Tanya asked lovingly.

"She's my angle and I never get angry with my angel", He replied smiling in a sleepy voice.

"And your Munna also ran me too much behind him", He replied while holding a pillow.

"Because He's mumma's boy and will obey only her Mumma ", Tanya replied laughing.

Last night's flashback:

Nisha, Ram, Varun, Tanya, Yuvan(Their Son's real name) and Kavya(Daughter's real name) were all sitting in the hall except Arun and his family because he had gone to his in-laws' house to take his family.

Everyone was sitting and looking at a childhood album of Varun. Everyone was laughing at his pictures and he is staring at everyone.

"Dadi, on whose back is papa sitting?", Suddenly Kavya asked in her baby voice.

"Pari, Your father is sitting on your grandfather's (Dadu) back. One day your father insisted on riding a horse, then your Dadu became a horse and your papa sat on his back", Nisha replied lovingly.

The nickname of Kavya is Pari and Yuvan is Munna.

"Dadu I also have to ride a horse. Get me a horse ride too", She said making a pout and pulling Ram's Kurta.

"Pari beta, your Dadu has a backache. Speak to your father. He'll make you ride a horse", Ram replied.

"Papa Papa I have to ride a horse.  You also be a horse", She said in her baby voice.

"Come, let my angel ride a horse", Varun said and stood on both his hands and knees like a horse. Tanya seated Kavya on her back. He started to roam her all over the hall. Tanya was clicking pictures of them and also laughing.

"Walk my horse Tik Tik Tik ( Chal mere ghode Tik Tik Tik)", Kavya is saying in her cute baby voice.

"Papa I have to ride a horse too", Suddenly Yuvan got up from his seat and spoke.

Yuvan is 7 years old and Kavya is 4 years old.

"Munna, you have grown up but pari is still small", He replied.

"What's the matter. sometimes you speak, I'm grown up, sometimes you speak, I'm too small", He asked making a sad pout while sitting on the couch and crossed his arm near his chest.

"What do you mean, Munna?",Nisha asked.

"In the evening, Papa was dancing with Mumma, when I asked him, he said that both of them were doing a couple dance and when I told him that I too want to do a couple dance, he said that you are too small and before that when I entered in their room, papa was kissing Mumma",  He said making a sad pout. 

Tanya and Varun started looking at each other with wide eyes. They did not know that he had seen them kissing.

Tanya started embarrassing. Kavya was enjoying while sitting on Varun's back. Ram and Nisha were trying not to laugh.