Chapter-4

Varun's POV :

After so many days we came back to India, we lived in India even before. My father's name is Ram Aggarwal and my mother's name is Nisha Aggarwal. Dad had a big business and now we came back to india again.

But I don't know why I do not remember so much?  When we lived here in India, I asked my family a lot about this too, but they said that I was a child then, so I don't remember anything.  But I don't think so? Because Arun knows more than me. how?

Although He is two years younger than me but he has told me a lot about India. That is when my attention is towards the clock and already is 7:00am and I have to get ready for college.  Because today is our admission day in final year, we are both in the same class.

When I also asked my parents about this, they said that I had failed in class twice.  That's why both of us are in the same class. Is it true that I don't think I was so bad in studies when I was very young.

Let it be. I have to go to college and for this i have to get ready first. So I wake up Arun first, He is a bit lazy, so every morning I  have to wake him up and said,"Wake up Arun,it's already 7:00am. Look at the clock. We have to go to college today for the admission", I said while pulling his duvet and then went into the bathroom.

Arun woke up after sometime and we then both got ready and after breakfast we both left for college.  Both me and he are very good driver. That is why the one of us who likes it drives the car. Today I drive.

We reach the clg at 8:45am. Admission was to start at 9:00 pm but we saw that there were huge line for final year student's admission.  We also stood in line and we both didn't know anyone here, so we both started talking to each other and started making fun of each other. 

Suddenly Arun pushed me and I fell on a girl, I said sorry to her but she didn't answer . The same accident happened again and I said sorry again to her then she suddenly turned towards me.

I was surprised to see her for a moment. I mean she was a very beautiful cute girl and looked very decent and innocent. But the next moment I said to myself, what is kept in all these things?  I have no interest in girls.  So I told her again sorry and told the reason how I fell on her but again she didn't reply.

Then I become silent but don't know why I was feeling very bad at that time and I was wondering why that girl didn't reply to me? I know she is very beautiful and that's why she has an attitude because i think pretty girls have so much attitude but I'm also very handsome,hot and good looking man.

But at least she should have told me okay, I would have to talk to her further but she had already gone from there after getting her admission,so I thought I would say sorry on the first day of college before the lecture starts.
.
.
.

Today is my first day of clg in india. I was very happy and also decided that I would say sorry to that girl today. I saw time. It's 7:00am already. I woke up my lazy brother up and after getting ready and taking breakfast,we both left for college. 10 minutes before the lecture start we reached the class and I started looking for the girl.

Then I saw her who was staring at me already. As soon as I saw her, she turns her attention elsewhere. I started moving towards her.

"Hello, I want to tell you something", I told her.  But at the same time a girl came to her and asked what was happening? I think she is her best friend.  Because I saw her with this girl even on admission day means yesterday. Both of them were together the whole admission time.  I wanted to tell her friend everything.

But Then Arun came there and took me with him. On asking Arun , I told him that I had gone to say sorry to the girl.  But I got confused after listening to his words, i think he was absolutely right that it was not a big deal.

All I decided, now I'll not go to speak sorry to her again and after that Arun introduced me with his new friends Gaurav and Sourav and after sometime they became my friend as well.

After that bell rings for first lecture. The teacher asked question. No one knew the answer, then suddenly that same girl stood in her place and gave the answer.

Although I couldn't fully hear her answer.  Because there was too much distance between me and her seat.  But then the whole class started playing applause for her and I also started clapping and suddenly she stared at me, I smiled at her. but then she turned her face in anger. I thought may be she still remembered that incident then i decided to said her sorry again.

***********************************

So here is my update?

I will try to update Varun's full POV today with his more interesting thinking about Tanya😊

If you like the chapter then don't forget to vote and comment 😊

Till then stay home and stay safe

THANKS
💖Neha💖