Chapter-19

Varun's POV:

When I entered Tanya's house, I saw a boy standing near the stairs singing a birthday song for Tanya.Tanya standing on the stairs.She is wearing the same dress that I bought for her and she is looking so beautiful in it as if some angel of heaven has come down from heaven. 

Then my eyes go on that boy.I saw the boy climbing the stairs and going to Tanya.He kisses on Tanya's hand, then whisper something in her ear and starts bringing her down.I felt very sad to see all this.That boy spoiled my initial plan.

But still I start moving towards Tanya with a fake smile on my face.Everyone is wishing her one by one.It is my turn after about 5 minutes.I gave her bouque and wished happy birthday and went away from there without hearing her reply.That's when I go to Arun.Arun had also seen everything. 

"I want to go home.I'll see you home",I said Arun and start going from there.

He stops me and says,"but why brother. Is this your love for Tanya?Seeing all this, you gave up.My brother was not like this I know.My brother used to do what he said.That boy spoiled your one surprise. This does not mean that he will spoil the rest of your surprise too.

And look at how happy Mom and Dad are.I know that they too has seen all this.They would never want his son to give up on seeing this.Be brave brother and fight for your love.Fight for your Tanya and I am sure that she will not like him.

Remember Ginni's words, brother.  What did she say that you are the best for Tanya.Ginni is her childhood friend.She must have said this to you with some thinking and now stay here and complete the rest of your plan,Arun said. 

"I got a different hope after listening to him.You are right Arun.Thank you very much Arun for always standing with me",I smiled.

It is my duty brother.Then we both go to the soft drink counter for cold drinks.I pick my favorite,coke and Arun,his favorite,thumbs up.After 2 minutes,Ginni also joins us and takes Varun with her after drinking.I was looking at Tanya even while drinking.The boy was still standing with Tanya.I was very angry.

Then  suddenly I saw that the 12-13 years little boy is standing at the pizza counter trying to pick up the slice of pizza from there.But every time someone else picks it up.The boy gets off his face and he sits in a chair lying near the pizza counter and starts looking at pizzas.I feel so bad to see that little kid.

I go to the pizza counter.Before someone else picks up the pizza,I take two slice of  pizza and put it in a plate and go towards the boy.

"Take this cutie", I said to the boy.

"Thank you very much bhaiya.But tell me why did you help me?I do not even know you",he asked.

"It is not necessary to know someone to help someone.Cutie,I could not see this sad face of yours.Take this and smile",I said.

 He smiles.I look at him and smile again and I start going from there that he grabs my hand and says bhaiya take this.He says picking up a slice of pizza and extending towards me.

I smile at him and say that both of these are for you and not for me.No bhaiya,these piece are very big, if I eat both of them and my stomach is full then how will I eat everything else.He says looking at me with her innocent face.

 I laugh to hear this and take a slice of it and sit with him and start eating the same.

"What is your name?"I asked him.

"My name is Ritik and today is my elder sister's birthday",he answered.

  As I did not know that Tanya has a younger brother so i ask him again,"Aree you tanya's real brother".