Chapter-42

Varun's POV:

"Jiju, Ayush Bhaiya is also here.He was saying that he was going to meet you at your house. But when he came to know that you are coming here, he came here",Ritik whispered in my ear.

Hearing this, My face turned red in anger.

"What has he come here to do and why does he have to meet me?",I thought.

"What happened Varun and what has he said in your ear that makes you so angry?", She asked placing her hand on my shoulder.

My angry face turned into love when i looked at her.

"Nothing ,you go with him,i come",After saying this I went out.

Then I called Arun and told him that I can't go to watch the movies with them.

Because I can't leave her alone with Ayush.I don't want to let his shadow fall on her.

After calling I went inside.First of all I touched the feet of my mother-in-law and saw that Tanya and Ayush were talking.

Ayush started speaking on seeing me,"Come Varun, how are you, I was waiting for you.I want to talk to you".

"Ayush, Varun can't talk to you today as he has to go to watch the movie with his brother and friends",she said to him.

"No, I refused Arun. I'm not going to watch a movie with them.Because I want to be here with you",i said smiling.

She smiled back.

Then I turned my attention towards Ayush."I also heard that you wanted to meet and talk me.There was some special work",I spoke in a serious voice.

"Yes Varun, I want to talk to you about something important.Can we talk in private?",he asked.

"Mom can we go to the Tanya's room and talk?",I asked mom smiling.

"Why not son, this is also your home. There is no need to ask",her mom said smiling and the two of us walked into the room to talk.

"Now tell me what you need to talk to me and I have already told you to stay away from my family and my love",I said in an angry tone.

"I know Varun you are very angry with me. But trust me,I didn't try to kill you and Tanya. I have come to tell you something important",he said with concern.

"Although I don't trust you at all, but tell me what you want to tell",I said in a serious tone.

After that Ayush started speaking and after listening to him I felt a bit shocked.I could never imagine that something like this could happen.

"I came to the party only to tell you this thing, but even at that time you didn't want to listen to me. You didn't even want to see my face and then you left the party and went somewhere, so today when I came to know that you or Tanya are going to come home, I thought why not tell you all this today",He said smiling.

"Ayush I knew some of these things But thank you very much for telling the whole thing",I replied smiling.

"What is there to say thank you in this? I never tried to harm you and Tanya.Moreover,I love someone else but she loves someone else too.Also You are so lucky that you have found a girl like Tanya. Be happy and take care of her",Ayush said smiling and was about to went from there that I stopped him and hugged him.

"Thank you brother, you have proved to be a very good person. Also i believe that you'll definitely get your love",i said while hugging.

He smiled and left from there and now I'm sitting with her.