Chapter-9

Varun's POV:

After college, I and Arun went to watch a movie with Gaurav and Saurav. We already had this plan. After watching the movie,Gaurav and Saurabh went to their house.Arun said to me that he wants to buy some clothes and have to go shopping. So we both went to the shopping mall.Then I saw that Tanya and Ginni were in the shopping mall. I told Arun that you see clothes for yourself, I come now seeing shoes for myself.

Don't know why but after looking at Tanya I was being drawn towards her. I thought why not give them both a hello, I was about to go to that when I saw that a boy from our class has come and proposed to Tanya. I would not be surprised by this, she was perfect in any way, so any boy could propose her.

I was surprised to hear what she said. She said that she loves someone else and On asking Ginni,she said she is tired from such proposals, so she has no option but to tell the truth to the people who proposed her. I felt so bad after hearing all this.

"But why do you feel so bad that she will like whomever she wishes,"My inner voice asked me a question.

"Because you started liking Tanya",my heart answered.

"No,there is nothing like this",My mind replied.

I was very confused and I was also very angry and I made angry decisions that now I will never talk to Tanya.

Me and Arun came back home at 8:00pm after shopping. My mood had deteriorated after seeing that incident.

At dinner time,my mother was constantly calling me.But I was thinking about the same incident when Arun shaked me very badly and told me that mom is calling me and then i came out of that incident.

"What has happened to you bro, why are you not listening to Mom?",Arun asked.

"Nothing",I replied.

Arun again said that Ever since we came home after shopping, you have been missing somewhere.Mom and Dad asked me if everything is alright then I said yes,everything is fine.Then Arun started teasing me and said if I am thinking about that girl Tanya?

"Who's Tanya?", Papa asked.

"Arun, are you telling the truth", being surprised in Mom. As far as I know Varun, he never looks at any girl, I have shown him a picture of many girls. But he always ignores them and says that they are not of his type.

"Mom, He is just teasing me",i told to mom.

"No mom, I am talking seriously", Arun said.

At that time, I was so angry at seeing Arun that if Mom Dad was not sitting in front, then i'll teach him a good lesson.

Then Mom asked me in a serious way if i really would have liked that girl.if i liked then Please tell them.They go and talk to her parents.

"Yes son, this is very good news for us",Dad said.

No, mom and dad,there is nothing like this. Then I told Mom Dad everything about her except mall incident and also said that she is perfect in every way.But she is less talkative with others except my best friend, I just asked her to be a friend and she left me without saying anything, Maa Papa, tell me, did I say anything wrong.

'No brother, you did not say anything wrong",Arun started playing with him again.

Then all of them started sitting there laughing and I was more angry. I left the food in the middle and went to my room from there. Today I am so tired, I lay down on my bed and fell asleep.

The next day when I went to class, I did not see her even once, then Sir made an announcement that I had to sit with Tanya and I was very surprised to hear that.I did not want to go and sat with her.When he saw me I had a problem in one question . Then she said that she help me but I spoke to him in a very angry manner and said that I do not want her help.

But after some time I realized that I should not have talked to her like this, she was trying to help me and her life is her right to be whomever she likes, I thought i should say sorry but then tomorrow's whole incident came in front of my eyes and I do not know again why I got angry and I did not talk to her all day.

After the college is over,Arun told me that I will go out and wait for him.He just bring a car from parking.I went out of college and saw Tanya eating ice cream and crossing the road thinking something. She is not focused on crossing the road and a car is approaching her at very high speed.

It seemed like someone is driving drunk during the day.Then I crossed the road quickly and pulled Tanya to one side of the road. Her ice-cream fell to the ground and she fell on me.

My both hands were on her waist.Tanya had weared a crop top so both my hands were touching her skin. I had never touched a girl like this Because no such incident had happened to me before.

His skin was so soft, like a sponge.I wanted this moment to stop here.Her big eyes were constantly staring at me and somewhere I was lost in her eyes. His long hairs were touching my face.At that time I felt very different which I had never felt before.After hearing the sound of horns,I came to know that we were lying on the road.I immediately stood up and started to scold her. Then she started crying.I did not like to see her cry.To silence her,i started sitting up and down.

She was looking so cute while crying. Just then, seeing me sitting up and down,she stopped crying and started laughing loudly. I was very happy to see her laughing and I started laughing too. I saw her laugh for the first time openly .At that time,she looked even more beautiful. Only then when I came to know that her leg has sprained that she is unable to stand up. Then I took her in my arms and started to cross the road and made her sit in her car and also brought his favorite Cornetto ice cream.

When I started going from there, she asked me to sit in the car with her.I was shocked and I I thought I had heard something wrong and my ears were ringing.She again told me the same thing and then i sat in the car with her.

So here is my update.

Tell me how's the chapter?

If you like the chapter then don't forget to vote😊

Also some more interesting chapters are coming😊

Till then stay home and stay safe.

THANKS
💖Neha💖