24. Heartbreak

Vasilios smirked at her before stopping the second punch that came towards his face. His eyes flashed and he pushed her away from his form, stealing away the sword from her waist and pointing it at her.

"Andy!" Reina screamed at her and Andromeda ducked under Vasilios' sword and grabbed Reina's out of the air that she'd thrown at her. Andromeda flipped around quickly and pushed Vasilios' sword down with her own.

Vasilios grunted and raised his sword again as it clashed with Andromeda's. He pushed her backwards and she took a few steps before planting her feet firmly on the soil and pushing back against Vasilios. She grunted when Vasilios finally relented and took a step back as his sword came down next to her arm.

She jumped back from him and feigned moving to her right as she used her feet to boost herself up before trying to connect the helm of her sword with the side of Vasilios' face. Vasilios, however had seen it coming and had leaned back just as it was about to hit him.

He pushed away from her and raised an eyebrow at her mockingly. He steadied the sword in his hand as she charged at him, her hair a mess, her eyes wild and a loud war cry settled on the edge of her lips. He pulled his lips back baring his teeth at her like a wolf and slid onto his knees using his upper body and Andromeda's own momentum to shift her off her feet and slam her body down on the ground as he pushed her over his shoulder.

She fell as he scrambled onto his feet, he turned around to face her and pointed his sword to her chest, a sneer gracing his face, "You think you're ready to take down Zeus? You think you're going to take down the almighty king that has threatened us for all of eternity? You?" He snapped at her and she rolled onto her knees her eyes narrowing into slits.

"What's your problem?" She growled at him as she got to her feet.

Vasilios let out a dry scoff, "You. Your friends. We've been through this." He raised an eyebrow at her as if she was stupid and Andromeda felt herself her angrier at his words.

"Are you getting angry?" He pinned her down with his stare and she fumes silently, her chest moving up and down rapidly, "Are you?" He shouted and she rolled her eyes at him, keeping quiet.

"Don't try and fight me again, I won't be gentle this time." He turned away to walk back into the castle before Andromeda's voice stopped him.

"Gentle? You only know one emotion, your anger. When have you ever felt anything besides it." She spat at him as he turned around to face her, "You have no emotions, Wrath. You're a monster."

"I am." Vasilios shrugged nonchalantly.

"You weren't made to be one. You choose to be this. There's no one inside you that's controlling you, it's you who chooses time and time again to be this. You don't get to blame it on the situation or the people around you. Your brothers love you, they want to be there for you but you push them away every chance you get. You choose to be a monster, don't put that on anyone else except yourself." She asserted and Vasilios looked at her, his eyes focused on her stance.

He growled lowly before advancing towards her and throwing a punch that she blocked. She raised an eyebrow at his lack of coordination and then brought her own fist forward that connected with the side of his torso. He grabbed at her wrist and she used it to pull him down before shoving her elbow in the middle of his chest. Vasilios grunted before he grabbed onto her waist and twisted it bringing her to her knees. She grabbed onto his wrists and brought her fingers down strongly breaking the hold he had on her.

She ran a few steps forward before turning around and leaping into the air throwing a swift kick to the middle of his form. Vasilios huffed loudly and Andromeda twisted behind him. She kicked at his knees while he was still distracted and his feet buckled slightly. Andromeda took this opportunity to climb up his body and wrap her thighs around his head bringing him down with a loud thud.