4. Demon Daddy

Andromeda looked around the room as every single one of the seven brothers stiffened. The tension in the room began to rise and Andromeda felt the stuffy silence clog up her throat. Her mind was racing. Who were these men? Why were they drinking her blood? Who the hell was Hera? Whatever and whoever these people were, she knew she had to get out of there.

Fast.

She coughed loudly before breaking the silence with her words, "This has been fun and all but the thing is you guys weird the shit out of me so I'll just be going. Mr.Hades, I hope my blood tastes nice, if it didn't, well-um, I'll...work on it? Peace." Throwing up a haphazard 'peace' sign she turned around and booked it for the door. Her dreams of being free however were disturbed when a rough hand grabbed her elbow and yanked her back.

"You're not going anywhere. No one in this room is till I figure this shit out. Now sit your ass down on a sofa before I get one of my brother's to knock you out." Vasilios' gruff voice hissed in her ear before he pushed her down onto the sofa.

'What the actual fuck?' Andromeda thought before shrinking away from the eight pairs of scrutinizing eyes and into the maroon coloured cushions.

"Can someone at least tell me where my friend is? I came here with her." She squeaked out turning to look at Damien who nodded at her with an apologetic smile before he exited the room taking out his phone to send someone to locate Reina. "So, since I am now a prisoner do I at least get an explanation?"

"It turns out that you're the one that needs to do the explaining. Who are you and why are you here?" Vasilios said as he dragged a chair to sit across from her, his legs spreading as he leaned forward, his elbows on his knees.

'Oh screw off, I can be intimidating too.' She thought leaning back lazily onto the couch with a cunning smile on her lips.

"I've already told you my name and I came here to see some naked men before I was dragged out by my asshole of an ex."

"How old are you?"

"22."

"What do you do?"

"I have perfected the art of being a student."

"Where do you live?"

"In a quaint little apartment that I will not be telling you the address of."

Vasilios scowled at that response before continuing the impromptu questionnaire, "What're your parents names?"

"Isla and Alessandro Lykaios."

"What school did you go to?"

"My school." She snorted.

Vasilios' eyes darkened staring straight into the depths of her soul. Andromeda felt heat rise up her neck before she let out a deep breath. She was unable to break eye contact with the man in front of her.

"Are we witnessing their first date or something?" Cy said as he watched the entranced couple from the corner of the room.

"It's going to be more than just the first date if they don't stop." Ambrose said his uninterested eyes following his brother, Adonis, who got up to shake the two of them away. He was beaten to it when he was interrupted by a loud voice that pierced through the door as Damien lead a raven-haired girl into the room.

"Where are you taking me?" She said trying to smack Damien before she was turned around to meet her friend's eyes. She gasped before running over to hug Andromeda, "Where were you? I thought you died, then I forgot about it for a while till the blue eyed demon daddy came waltzing in demanding that I follow him."