36-The beginning of the end (part 2)

Suicide mentioned

--------(Y/ns pov)--------

"I...I don't knohoho. I me....mean, Emily, I just want him back. I wish he was back." I cry into the young mothers lap. After kissing Lowell I had come running to Emily in hopes she wasn't angry with me to.
Luckily she wasn't, so here I was sitting with her in her room telling her my problems and now I'm rambling on and crying.

She petted my h/l h/c hair with her hand, using the other to rub my back.
"Y/n where is this coming from? Honey you were fine yesterday." Emily asked her voice filled with concern.

"He...he... he's always be-been there when nun....no one else was." I stammered out, shakily through my cries.

"Y/n...." Emily said sympathetically, she was about to add something on when someone called my name out from the hallway.

"Y/n? Where are you?!?" That was Lowell's voice. I wiped my tears not wanting him to see me as the hot mess I am and ask why I was upset.

"In here!" I call out grabbing my nearest sketchbook and pretending I was doodling and not talking to myself. But when the door opened I gasped as it wasn't Lowell standing in front of me.

My jaw dropped in shock and my eyes widened. My breaths sped up as did my heart when I looked into those beautiful bottle green orbs of his.

I didn't seem to be the only one who was surprised, he looked at me like he had seen me for the first time in his life. He wore a look of bewilderment and in his hair flashed pink for a micro-second.

I rubbed my eyes and pinched my arm making sure I wasn't dreaming, which I wasn't. I narrowed my eyes suspicious of the man in the doorway.
"C'mon this isn't funny!" I scold whoever was behind this prank.

"No joke about it Sugar. I'm all here, ya can touch me if ya wanna make sure." He suggests wiggling his eyebrows. The gravel in his voice was just as raspy as I remembered it to be. I had dreamed of this day over and over but now that it was here I didn't know what to do or say.
I just sat there gawking at the green haired, striped wearing demon.
"Maybe you're the one pullin my leg babes cuz the y/n I know wears stripes. Like me!" He rasps out, making an extravagant pose, gesturing to his outfit.

I sighed.
"It's been a while. I don't.....I don't wear those any.... anymore." I mumble nervously, scratching at the back of my neck.

"I'll leave you to it." Emily said standing up and made her way towards the door. She stopped as she got to Beej and put her pale hand on his shoulder.
"It's good to have you back BJ." She said smiling softly at the Poltergeist. She removed her hand and walked out, closing the door softly behind her.

I stood up as he floated over next to me. He stopped right in front of me. We were face to face only a few metres apart. We stood staring at eachother in silence for a few minutes before I couldn't contain my excitement anymore. He must have been thinking the same thing. I wrapped my arms around his arms tackling him into a hug the same time he wrapped his arms around my waist. Instead of tackling him to the ground he tackled me onto the queen's sized bed behind me.

"Oh Beetlejuice!" I exclaimed placing kisses all over his face. My cheeks became warm at my actions but I couldn't help it and his hair got light baby pink streaks in it.

"So it's true then? You have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?" A voice came from the now open Victorian styled door.

Beetlejuice and I jumped away from eachother and sat up.
"Lowell I didn't want you to find out like this and I didn't mean to play with your feelings. That was never my intention." I explained sadly, my tone soft as I neared the man. This was exactly how I wanted my day to go. Fight with everyone is checked off my to-do list.